We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Well...i give them points for trying.

2»

Comments

• SilasSilas Member Posts: 299

oh mah goodness gracious

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,025

@Delfador said:

@Detective_Jonathan said:

Because they're all survivor mains.

No because this thread has absolutely no point.

What now, should every member post a screenshot where they beat 5 blink, omegablink nurses or insta chainsaw billies, iri huntresses? Believe me, people would make fun of them as well. At least I would.

You beat 3 DS? Good for you, what are we supposed to discuss here? It is clear that you uploaded this just to brag and you get the 'messages' for it. What did you expect people to say here?

I honestly don't care about the messages. Don't know why you care about me posting a screenshot of my gameplay. Didn't know i wasn't allowed to do that. Let me delete this since it upsets you so much.

@TRGraybles said:
    Wow the salt in the top posts from obvious survivors is strong again! I see 4 survivors that got their vertical canyon handed to them when they where all running self healing and DS, that brings me joy!

The people who comment above are either from people who are survivor mains, people that hate me for whatever reason, Or just felt the need to vent. I don't really care, i just felt like sharing this since i have the freedom to do so.

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,262

I honestly don't care about the messages. Don't know why you care about me posting a screenshot of my gameplay. Didn't know i wasn't allowed to do that. Let me delete this since it upsets you so much.

Yeah I got upset really bad, let me go and cry in the corner like rest of the forum.

• OkapiOkapi Member Posts: 166

TBH this is impressive OP. Never thought of combining multiple DS with multiple Unbreakables. That's nasty on the survivor's part.

@Delfador said:

Yeah I got upset really bad, let me go and cry in the corner like rest of the forum.

Let me know when you feel better.

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,243

They're probably laughing and having fun on the other side while you're sitting on the other side getting stressed and angry over a video game. Just play however you play and type ggez post game or something then leave.

• Free_HugsFree_Hugs Member Posts: 242

Oh, I had a game like this. SFW, four DS, four Adrenaline, Four unbreakables and four deadhards.

The whole game when I would down one and pick them up the others would swarm me until they could DS, no one healed at 1 gen left because they all ran adrenaline. I got a down and he immediately got back up as they popped a gen within the same second.

It was a slaughter. I was doc and I'de been pushing up all of their madness all game so I could track them for the endgame. I didn't bother running ruin, NOED and blood warden trapped them in with me as I went around bopping them one after the other because they couldn't deadhard thanks to adrenaline. They couldn't loop me anymore because all of their pallets were all ready used by their teabagging asses while I was "uselessly" chasing them around all game.

It was a 4k in the span of about 2 minutes after last gen being completed.

The chat after was delicious, I never knew it took someone with no skill to beat a red rank SFW group with flashlights and toolboxes out the wazoo with Doctor.

• Paddy4583Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Delfador said:

Because they're all survivor mains.

No because this thread has absolutely no point.

What now, should every member post a screenshot where they beat 5 blink, omegablink nurses or insta chainsaw billies, iri huntresses? Believe me, people would make fun of them as well. At least I would.

You beat 3 DS? Good for you, what are we supposed to discuss here? It is clear that you uploaded this just to brag and you get the 'messages' for it. What did you expect people to say here?

I think he’s trying to say DS needs buffing and all those killers complaining about it are obviously not skilled like he is
  • BossBoss Member Posts: 3,766

Signed: Me.

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,995

I have to laugh at all the salt here displayed over someone posting that they handled what someone here describe and the brokenly op and unbeatable 4 mans swf squad. Had the screenshot not have been of red ranks near 1 you'd all have said well it's not red ranks so it doesn't matter.

which is funny because if someone shows a red rank killer it then becomes well rank means nothing but because there was all the meta toxic perks according to some of the very same posters here.

Then it turned into let's use other insults to degrade them because gasp someone managed to beat the swat team at red ranks. You couldn't just say hey good job or well done or that's awesome to see you got them all type of thing, nope it's insults away.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/41266/just-destroyed-a-wannabe-toxic-squad#latest

That thread a known killer main got a much different response and there's plenty of other thread examples where the treatment is different and @Attackfrog at least got some joking in with his post.

@powerbats said:

I have to laugh at all the salt here displayed over someone posting that they handled what someone here describe and the brokenly op and unbeatable 4 mans swf squad. Had the screenshot not have been of red ranks near 1 you'd all have said well it's not red ranks so it doesn't matter.

which is funny because if someone shows a red rank killer it then becomes well rank means nothing but because there was all the meta toxic perks according to some of the very same posters here.

Then it turned into let's use other insults to degrade them because gasp someone managed to beat the swat team at red ranks. You couldn't just say hey good job or well done or that's awesome to see you got them all type of thing, nope it's insults away.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/41266/just-destroyed-a-wannabe-toxic-squad#latest

That thread a known killer main got a much different response and there's plenty of other thread examples where the treatment is different and @Attackfrog at least got some joking in with his post.

Thanks for the back-up, though most of the people that are berating me are either people who hate me due to recent drama or just because they need someone to gang up on. Appreciate it though.

• LateralLateral Member Posts: 77
    edited January 25

Just another babied, easy-mode, hand-held, pandered to, pay 2 win, boringly predictable killer Crutchlord, nothing new there.

<3 Survivor hard mode thug life

edit

The answer to this thread:

@twistedmonkey said:
    It must be a post about how OP the Spirit is, I mean with all those survivor crutches killers can never win according to the forums 😂🤣

Thanks for highlighting the problem I'm sure the devs will take note 😉.

@twistedmonkey said:
    I'm sure the devs will take note 😉.

double take ^ LMAO!

• DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662
    It must be a post about how OP the Spirit is, I mean with all those survivor crutches killers can never win according to the forums 😂🤣

Thanks for highlighting the problem I'm sure the devs will take note 😉.
    With 3 people below 10k points it just shows they absolutly suck. Crutch perks are fine when potatoes use it. It becomes a problem when good players use it. An insane huge problem.
  • DwightsLifeMattersDwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,662

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    Detective_Jonathan said:

A+ brother. [BAD WORD] all of the shit talkers in here. 3ds users with ub, adren and 2 that were trying to gen rush.

The survivors are obviously swf that were trying to be assholes with crutch perks, gen rushing and a farm map offering... They were real deal try harding and trying to be toxic and I'm gonna guess that most or all of them were Claudette's.

You can rightfully brag about stomping them with what they were trying to do. You earned that shit my friend.

how do you know if they were genrushing or not?

2 of them brought toolboxes and 3 have ds and unbreakable. Their plan was pretty much run the killer around as much as possible and even when the killer does catch them they're just gonna use ds and get away and they're trying to scare the killer by not picking them up because of ds so they can use unbreakable so no one has to leave gens because they can all pretty much take care of themselves. Plus, this is where Adrenaline comes to play with the gen rushing. The thing is... He was never meant to get a hook in this game.
    Good breaking down, nothing to add here but that this tactic used by good survivors is 100% a lose for the killer. Even nurse will struggle with that, especially on certain maps.
  • MochanMochan Member Posts: 134

So you wanna pat on your back or something?

Look at the red killer, well I give him points for trying.

So what exactly are you trying to accomplish with this POS thread?

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,003

@Mochan said:

Here we have a proof that Survivors are OP!!! :^)

Thanks.

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 802

@powerbats said:

Thanks for the back-up, though most of the people that are berating me are either people who hate me due to recent drama or just because they need someone to gang up on. Appreciate it though.

I stand by what I said... If we beat people when they are packing DS, we need to keep it on the hush hush! How else will we ever get that perk changed? ;)

Next time, block out the DS perk so we don't know!

If you lose, you gotta screenshot and HIGHLIGHT the DS perk!

Them's the forum rules!

@Attackfrog said:

@powerbats said:

I stand by what I said... If we beat people when they are packing DS, we need to keep it on the hush hush! How else will we ever get that perk changed? ;)

Next time, block out the DS perk so we don't know!

If you lose, you gotta screenshot and HIGHLIGHT the DS perk!

Them's the forum rules!

no

@Mochan said:
    So you wanna pat on your back or something?

You have DS, Dead Hard and SC. The only non-meta perk in your build is We'll Make It.

And i am not trying to accomplish anything with this thread. Most of ya'll just attacking me for whatever reason just because it shows me getting a 4k against this team.

2»