Something's strange about the next chapter...

Trapper is still garbage

2»

Comments

• TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 482

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game.

Third worst Killer, with Huntress and Nurse below her. Huntress because she moves at 110% and hums, and Nurse because she moves at 97%. How is a 97% MS Killer supposed to catch Survivors?! [BAD WORD] stupid devs smh.

• BillyBoiMainBillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164
    edited January 29

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game.

Third worst Killer, with Huntress and Nurse below her. Huntress because she moves at 110% and hums, and Nurse because she moves at 97%. How is a 97% MS Killer supposed to catch Survivors?! [BAD WORD] stupid devs smh.

Alright now you are just being a douche, it’s my opinion, stop having a freaking seizure dude. Billy, Nurse are S, Huntress, Spirit and Michael are A, Clown and HAG are B, Trapper, Pig, Doctor and Legion are C, Wraith and Letherface are D and Freddy is F. 

Do you now know what an opinion is? I’m glad I filled that hole in your head buddy, also TydeTime’s list almost killed me. 
  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,155

He’s great when you block pallets and realize how useless survivors are without em

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

Hag being A Tier?!? Good joke

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

Hag being A Tier?!? Good joke

She's not S.

She's nowhere near as dominant as Billy or Nurse

I’m not saying she is S tier, I personally believe the opposite, D tier, along with Wraith and Trapper. Her ability doesn’t help in the chase and she moves a 110% movement speed, at least with Huntress there is a reason why she’s that speed, because she can throw bloody hatchets, but with Hag, there is no reason for her to move that slow. Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game. And you pretty much need to use add-ons for her.

Don’t crap on my mains, Wraith is BEAST, trapper is good when you block pallets

@KiraElijah said:
    He’s great when you block pallets and realize how useless survivors are without em

With 6 traps he can block a handful of loops at best. Again compared to Hag who has added mobility as well as anti-loop capabilities there's no contest.

@TigerKirby215 said:

@KiraElijah said:

With 6 traps he can block a handful of loops at best. Again compared to Hag who has added mobility as well as anti-loop capabilities there's no contest.

He can be 8-Trapper and destroy if you trap the right ones

edited February 2