Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Trapper is still garbage

2»

Comments

• TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 491

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game.

Third worst Killer, with Huntress and Nurse below her. Huntress because she moves at 110% and hums, and Nurse because she moves at 97%. How is a 97% MS Killer supposed to catch Survivors?! [BAD WORD] stupid devs smh.

• BillyBoiMainBillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164
    edited January 29

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game.

Third worst Killer, with Huntress and Nurse below her. Huntress because she moves at 110% and hums, and Nurse because she moves at 97%. How is a 97% MS Killer supposed to catch Survivors?! [BAD WORD] stupid devs smh.

Alright now you are just being a douche, it’s my opinion, stop having a freaking seizure dude. Billy, Nurse are S, Huntress, Spirit and Michael are A, Clown and HAG are B, Trapper, Pig, Doctor and Legion are C, Wraith and Letherface are D and Freddy is F. 

Do you now know what an opinion is? I’m glad I filled that hole in your head buddy, also TydeTime’s list almost killed me. 
  • KiraElijahKiraElijah Member Posts: 1,161

He’s great when you block pallets and realize how useless survivors are without em

@BillyBoiMain said:
    Brawler said:

BillyBoiMain said:

Hag being A Tier?!? Good joke

A+ then? 

GraviteaUK said:

@BillyBoiMain said:

Hag being A Tier?!? Good joke

She's not S.

She's nowhere near as dominant as Billy or Nurse

I’m not saying she is S tier, I personally believe the opposite, D tier, along with Wraith and Trapper. Her ability doesn’t help in the chase and she moves a 110% movement speed, at least with Huntress there is a reason why she’s that speed, because she can throw bloody hatchets, but with Hag, there is no reason for her to move that slow. Hag is in the top 3 worst killers in the game. And you pretty much need to use add-ons for her.

Don’t crap on my mains, Wraith is BEAST, trapper is good when you block pallets

@KiraElijah said:
    He’s great when you block pallets and realize how useless survivors are without em

With 6 traps he can block a handful of loops at best. Again compared to Hag who has added mobility as well as anti-loop capabilities there's no contest.

@TigerKirby215 said:

@KiraElijah said:

With 6 traps he can block a handful of loops at best. Again compared to Hag who has added mobility as well as anti-loop capabilities there's no contest.

He can be 8-Trapper and destroy if you trap the right ones

edited February 2