We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Balance Prayer Beads

adalesmoadalesmo Member Posts: 31

How can they really find it fair to have an add-on for someone who can go invisible with no indication whatsoever where they are but also no idea that they're using their ability? There is no counterplay whatsoever. Every other strong add-on for every killer has some counterplay on some level (exception being nurse and exhaustion add-ons that remain broken).

«1

Comments

  • Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 1,635

    the prayer beads are a very rare add on. this means, that you will not see these very often in the normal game, as they are pretty rare to be found in the bloodweb.

    besides that, once you know its a spirit, being aware of your surroundings is often a great indicator to weather she is coming or not. watch crows or grass, as she will disturb the birds and move the grass while phasing.

    i also agree with @DemonDaddy here. this is a horror game. jumpscares are a common thing in the horror genre.
    just enjoy getting scared once in a while and later on laugh about it.

  • adalesmoadalesmo Member Posts: 31
    edited January 27

    @Mister_xD said:
    the prayer beads are a very rare add on. this means, that you will not see these very often in the normal game, as they are pretty rare to be found in the bloodweb.

    besides that, once you know its a spirit, being aware of your surroundings is often a great indicator to weather she is coming or not. watch crows or grass, as she will disturb the birds and move the grass while phasing.

    i also agree with @DemonDaddy here. this is a horror game. jumpscares are a common thing in the horror genre.
    just enjoy getting scared once in a while and later on laugh about it.

    They're in 3/4 of the games I run into with her at rank 1. It's not scary to instantly be downed with no terror radius, nothing in sight, no sound, nothing whatsoever if I'm letting someone heal me. That's frustrating, for good, rational reason, not scary.

    These forums are really just to back up the devs, though, apparently, that's pretty much all that I ever see in the comments replying to actually have the devs balance the game, in a board that's all about that as a topic.

    There is no other killer who comes close to having such a broken add-on.

  • adalesmoadalesmo Member Posts: 31

    @Acromio said:
    It's literally the only thing she has. Leave the Spirit and her addons alone.

    Riiiight, 'cause her base ability where she's already invisible with no auditory signal of where she is isn't already extremely strong.

  • adalesmoadalesmo Member Posts: 31
    edited January 27

    @DemonDaddy said:
    Cause surprise attacks help keep the game in line with the horror genre. They also feel so much better than watching the killer approach after x-seconds of warning. There shouldn't be any point in a match where you feel secure enough to dismiss danger.

    So you should basically never do anything in-game against a Spirit with prayer beads, got it. If you touch a generator, she can instantly grab you with no indication whatsoever that she was ever anywhere near.

    Insane there are people defending this. Probably none of you ever play survivor, which is 80% of the player base. Might as well advocate for letting the spirit use her ability nonstop and be able to see survivors through it with no sound or indication, just to be hit repeatedly by an invisible soundless creature and downed, because that's as much regard as you all show for balance.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,973

    As a Spirit main I've never been grabbed by one running Prayer Beads off a gen unless I was trying to get that last few % of completion. It's all about paying attention to the details when facing her since she has to use that a long way away usually.

    You can watch for grass, birds getting disturbed, listen for her terror radius if she phases too close, move around on the gen a bit. If you think she's coming you move and wait a few seconds to see if she's coming for you.

  • DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,068
    edited January 27
    @adalesmo
    Never said don't do anything, that's just giving the killer the advantage. My point was that the audio indicators are not always a viable early warning. While there are not many ways for a killer to perform a full stealth approach, it is possible and should not be dismissed until proven otherwise. As to why you see it so often; I can only assume its because they are prepped for the traditional high rank struggle. I don't expect them to waste such rare items while facing noobs on reset.
    Lastly, while I am no expert with spirit I believe she can't attack until completely out of her power phase.
    Ps. Survivor 90% of the time since before patch 2.4, I just love a good challenge. 
  • MochanMochan Member Posts: 134

    @DemonDaddy said:
    Cause surprise attacks help keep the game in line with the horror genre. They also feel so much better than watching the killer approach after x-seconds of warning. There shouldn't be any point in a match where you feel secure enough to dismiss danger.

    Right, that's why they nerfed lighting so the game is as bright as noontime in the Colorado Desert. So scary, so horror-ful.

  • AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 543

    @Mochan said:

    @Acromio said:
    It's literally the only thing she has. Leave the Spirit and her addons alone.

    Killer mains agree that Spirit is top tier, mid-high at worst. Yeah, it's "the only thing she has."

    Oh, yeah, the same "killer mains" that strictly play survivor and want BBQ to be nerfed even more.

  • BongbingbingBongbingbing Member Posts: 909

    Prayer beads are Good but I wouldn't say over powered. You can get a surprise attack only if you know where people are, that's it. In a chase you can't hear the noise anyways.

    They're rare anyways so you wont see it often, not like Keys coming out of chests on the regular with plunder's instinct after 2.5.0.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,973

    @Bongbingbing said:
    Prayer beads are Good but I wouldn't say over powered. You can get a surprise attack only if you know where people are, that's it. In a chase you can't hear the noise anyways.

    They're rare anyways so you wont see it often, not like Keys coming out of chests on the regular with plunder's instinct after 2.5.0.

    This is what people don't understand the Spirit has to come out of the phase at exactly the right time and if they bump into you before ending the phase you can feel it and move.

    Now granted i had a huge stockpile since I kept rolling the level 50 blood web over trying to get a tier III perk for 47 level 50 rerolls.

  • TaelanceTaelance Member Posts: 54

    @adalesmo said:
    How can they really find it fair to have an add-on for someone who can go invisible with no indication whatsoever where they are but also no idea that they're using their ability? There is no counterplay whatsoever. Every other strong add-on for every killer has some counterplay on some level (exception being nurse and exhaustion add-ons that remain broken).

    I believe the wraith has some form of add ons that do something like this. Oh well.
    Also leave spirit alone she has nothing else unlike other killers.

  • PureHostilityPureHostility Member Posts: 184

    It's one of the strongest addons in the game and at the same time having the least counterplay available.
    Even the dreaded plague of IH Huntresses back in the day were much more fun to play against.
    The argument of "It's a very rare addon" is so stupid... IH Huntress used Ultra Rares + Very Rare at the same time to achieve the "scum level" of Prayer Breads.

    If you want to have an ultimate ambush ability (no audible notification for phasing out of terror radius), then remove any in chase tracking capabilities (make scratches and blood completely nullified, even if used with her Ultra Rare).

    Now, instead of the Spirit being a daughter of the nurse, one of the best chasing killer in the game, you have an alternate playstyle for her, an ambush killer that is mediocre in chases.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,973

    @PureHostility said:
    It's one of the strongest addons in the game and at the same time having the least counterplay available.
    Even the dreaded plague of IH Huntresses back in the day were much more fun to play against.
    The argument of "It's a very rare addon" is so stupid... IH Huntress used Ultra Rares + Very Rare at the same time to achieve the "scum level" of Prayer Breads.

    If you want to have an ultimate ambush ability (no audible notification for phasing out of terror radius), then remove any in chase tracking capabilities (make scratches and blood completely nullified, even if used with her Ultra Rare).

    Now, instead of the Spirit being a daughter of the nurse, one of the best chasing killer in the game, you have an alternate playstyle for her, an ambush killer that is mediocre in chases.

    Both Premo and Spine Chill both counter her and people that know how to play against her counter her using Prayer Beads as well. She sacrifices a lot to use that item and if she misses she's screwed herself over since she can't phase for awhile.

    What you're basically asking for is to give her the Freddy treatment because you want an easy match instead of facing a killer that when played well challenges you.

  • PureHostilityPureHostility Member Posts: 184
    edited January 28

    @powerbats said:

    @PureHostility said:
    It's one of the strongest addons in the game and at the same time having the least counterplay available.
    Even the dreaded plague of IH Huntresses back in the day were much more fun to play against.
    The argument of "It's a very rare addon" is so stupid... IH Huntress used Ultra Rares + Very Rare at the same time to achieve the "scum level" of Prayer Breads.

    If you want to have an ultimate ambush ability (no audible notification for phasing out of terror radius), then remove any in chase tracking capabilities (make scratches and blood completely nullified, even if used with her Ultra Rare).

    Now, instead of the Spirit being a daughter of the nurse, one of the best chasing killer in the game, you have an alternate playstyle for her, an ambush killer that is mediocre in chases.

    Both Premo and Spine Chill both counter her and people that know how to play against her counter her using Prayer Beads as well. She sacrifices a lot to use that item and if she misses she's screwed herself over since she can't phase for awhile.

    What you're basically asking for is to give her the Freddy treatment because you want an easy match instead of facing a killer that when played well challenges you.

    Freddy Treatment?
    Sacrifices a lot for using Prayer Breads?

    Are you high?

    This is what Prayer Breads do by default:

    Prayer Breads:
    "Removes phasing sound emission while using Yamaoka's Haunting."

    That's it!
    THAT IS IT!
    One positive, no negatives, it is a purple ("very rare").

    What I proposed was this:

    Prayer Breads:
    "Removes phasing sound emission while using Yamaoka's Haunting.
    Completely disables ability to see scratch marks or blood trail"

    Where the F do you see "Freddy Treatment" or "she sacrifices so much already for using said addon"?!

    This aside, as I'm pretty sure you have no idea what I was suggesting and just jumped in by reading 25% of the text.
    Your suggestion about perks, only Spine Chill actually helps you against Spirit, Premo is crap when it comes to her, especially with prayer breads.

  • PureHostilityPureHostility Member Posts: 184
    edited January 28

    Oh boi, here we go Mr.4chan.

    @powerbats said:
    The only one that can't read here is you, I run premo and I'VE NEVER EVER been gen grabbed by a Spirit using Prayer Beads unless I'm finishing the last 1-2% of the gen.

    I don't run either, never been grabbed by her either, but I did grab ton of people.
    The key is not to leave the phase too early unless you are completely sure at which side the survivor is on the gen.

    Also you seem to be under the illusion this addons allows her to see blood trails while phasing, IT DOESN'T, that requires that she use Father's Glasses.

    Never said that, you silly goose.
    As I said, you haven't even read my post.
    All I did say was to remove scratch marks and blood trail even though you use Ultra Rare to enable it.
    Nowhere in my post it says that blood trails are visible by default.

    So what you want to do is nerf 2 perks at the same time since if she used Prayer Beads then Father's Glasses becomes useless.

    Nerf these perks? Oh god, you are one of those people.
    Both of these perks would work exactly the same, just because one addon on one killer would become less of a bullshit, it doesn't mean some completely unrelated stuff becomes nerfed (nerfing a specific addon on a single killer = common survivor perks become nerfed... what?). Just because something becomes less common doesn't mean something completely different is nerfed, at best, what you should name it, it would become less relevant, which isn't the case either as both spine chill and its inferior brother, premonition still work against most stealth based killers.
    Spine Chill is still great against most killers, including Nurse and Billy.

    Oh and to sink your battleship even more her other ultra rare perk Mother-Daughter Ring already removes her ability to see scratch marks while phasing.

    Yes, and said addon actually allows her to see the blood trail, which was why I said to also remove blood trails even if you use an ultra rare, you numb nut,

    As the wiki clearly shows you're trying to have more of the same thing that already exists.

    https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rin_Yamaoka

    Her negatives to using it are she has to actually bump into a survivor to know they're there for sure and good survivors know this

    What are you trying to point out here?
    There is no addon that does the same as Prayer Breads (massive ambush buff) but at the cost of losing any visual tracking during phasing (massive chase nerf).

    Now if you're going to complain about that why not complain about Myers Scratched Mirror or the fact he's immune to detection perks in tier I. Why not complain about Tinkerer or about Wraith with his addons and why stop there why don't you just ask for the gates to be powered at the start.

    Scratched Mirror Myers is a laughing stock, everyone knows it, so ...why did you even brought it here? It's a free win for survivors, maybe besides Lery's, but that heavily depends if SWF is present or not.
    Everyone knows tracking doesn't work on EW1, no need to complain, you can also clearly see him walking around, thus ... the hell is your argument again?

    Wraith? You can see his cloak, hear him growl and have plenty time to run away before he decloaks.
    Once again, your argument compared to current Praying Breads Spirit is ... still out of the whack.

    Wanted to put something similar to Praying Breads in comparison?
    A similar results may be done by a maxed range Nurse with M&A... but her blinking sound may give her away, as it gets louder and you have a second of TR before she physically pops up.

    So, duuuuuud (as I believe you are on that level), read and think before jumping the gun.

  • DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,068
    Why do people keep suggesting to remove scratches while using this addon? Survivors can already prevent scratches from appearing. Take some responsibility for shortcomings that lead to the killers advantage and stop blaming an add-on as doing all the work for a match. Being difficult to counter is not the same as having none, maybe use something outside the meta.
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,973

    @PureHostility said:
    Oh boi, here we go Mr.4chan.

    Oh look another person that has to resort to Ad Hominems and other logical fallacies when they get their arguments negated.

    I don't run either, never been grabbed by her either, but I did grab ton of people.
    The key is not to leave the phase too early unless you are completely sure at which side the survivor is on the gen.

    That's true however you're not guaranteed of success either and good survivors will know you're running this and play accordingly.

    Never said that, you silly goose.
    As I said, you haven't even read my post.
    All I did say was to remove scratch marks and blood trail even though you use Ultra Rare to enable it.
    Nowhere in my post it says that blood trails are visible by default.

    That's funny because what's this here

    @PureHostility said:

    Prayer Breads:
    "Removes phasing sound emission while using Yamaoka's Haunting.
    Completely disables ability to see scratch marks or blood trail"

    So apparently the one that's still not reading is you and you can't even keep your story straight not even 1 post later and 2 comments down.

    You said nothing about using an Ultra Rare in that comment and your own words prove it and you imply that it allows you to see blood trails.

    You're also completely negating her Ultra rare which allows her to see blood trails so you're in fact nerfing 2 perks at the same time. Her other Ultra Rare already removes scratch marks when phasing so now that's 3 perks.

    Nerf these perks? Oh god, you are one of those people.

    Ah yes the typical troll response and logical fallacy response again.

    Both of these perks would work exactly the same, just because one addon on one killer would become less of a bullshit, it doesn't mean some completely unrelated stuff becomes nerfed (nerfing a specific addon on a single killer = common survivor perks become nerfed... what?).

    Yep here goes the logical fallacies again and it just shows you realize how asinine your whole argument is that you have to resort to so many fallacies in 1 post. You're proposing nerfing one of her best addons into the ground and then claiming it's not a big deal.

    You then go full on troll and bring a completely irrelevant topic into the conversation to try and back up said asinine claims.

    >
    Just because something becomes less common doesn't mean something completely different is nerfed, at best, what you should name it, it would become less relevant, which isn't the case either as both spine chill and its inferior brother, premonition still work against most stealth based killers.

    Spine Chill is still great against most killers, including Nurse and Billy.

    Wow more logical fallacies, you must be really desperate now to go so full blown troll that you're literally grasping here, even the most biased of the trolls here aren't this obvious.

    Yes, and said addon actually allows her to see the blood trail, which was why I said to also remove blood trails even if you use an ultra rare, you numb nut,

    Yep more Ad hominems and failed logic since if you remove blood trails while using that addon you make her Ultra Rare addon WORTHLESS. So that proves you know full well your whole argument has got more holes in it then Swiss cheese.

    What are you trying to point out here?
    There is no addon that does the same as Prayer Breads (massive ambush buff) but at the cost of losing any visual tracking during phasing (massive chase nerf).

    So lets see she has to use 2 addons to get to be able to see both scratch marks and blood trails but while phased can't actually see anyone. So if someone stops running and simply stealths around either by walking or crouching she can't see them.

    If they're running Iron Will, Lightweight, No Mither especially, Quick and Quiet all counter her and then you take away both of her addon uses you've given her the Freddy treatment.

    Scratched Mirror Myers is a laughing stock, everyone knows it, so ...why did you even brought it here? It's a free win for survivors, maybe besides Lery's, but that heavily depends if SWF is present or not.

    Ah yes more lies since he does good on Gideons as well even against SWF he can still do good, just because you can't doesn't mean people that know how to play him can't.

    This is just one and this is on Gideons and yes rank 7 just for context.

    Oh and here's a rank 1 Myers 4king on Gideons but it's definitely trash if they 4k'd.

    Everyone knows tracking doesn't work on EW1, no need to complain, you can also clearly see him walking around, thus ... the hell is your argument again?

    So you can clearly see him walking around through walls, buildings, floors, ceilings, rocks, car piles, tractors, huge trees etc. Whoops you can't clearly see him walking around so that means your argument just went up in flames faster than a moth landing on a candle.

    Wraith? You can see his cloak, hear him growl and have plenty time to run away before he decloaks.

    Yes you can see his cloak through walls, buildings, floors, ceilings, car piles, through trees and rocks etc, oh whoops no you can't.

    The Ghost Soot - After uncloaking, The Wraith's Terror Radius and Red Stain will remain suppressed for 6 seconds'.

    Bone Clapper - Survivors can no longer discern the Wailing Bell's distance or direction.

    Coxcombed Clapper - Renders the Wailing Bell completely silent.

    Oh and Monitor and Abuse reduces his growl range and good Wraiths don't approach in plain sight where you can see the shimmer. Also good wraiths use addons like oh you know like the 2 Windstorm addons that together make him really good at ambushing.

    Once again, your argument compared to current Praying Breads Spirit is ... still out of the whack.

    Once again the only one who's argument is out of whack here is you and it's obvious why.

    Wanted to put something similar to Praying Breads in comparison?
    A similar results may be done by a maxed range Nurse with M&A... but her blinking sound may give her away, as it gets louder and you have a second of TR before she physically pops up.

    Hmmn comparing 1 addon versus the top killer in the game that ignores game mechanics, yep that's a realistic comparison. That's like comparing a Watermelon and an apple, they both grow from seeds but they're both completely different.

    But hey you're so committed to the logical fallacies now it's not surprising you'd resort to them some more when you know your argument is horribly flawed.

    So, duuuuuud (as I believe you are on that level), read and think before jumping the gun.

    Here we go again with the Ad Hominems again since you've got nothing else left to try, too bad for you it falls as flat on it's face as your entire argument and posts always do.

    Also you really should take your own advice because you couldn't even keep your story straight as usual and like always resort to Ad hominems and every logical fallacy in the book practically.

  • ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 319

    Is no one going to mention the fact that a huntress can have 3 one-shot hatchets? I think if no one has an issue to that every killer should have an add on that lets them 1 shot if they use their power. With some kind of downside of course.

  • TrAiNwReCkTrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

    If your main concern is a counter to Prayer Beads. The counter to that is the perk Spine Chill or Premonition. As soon as it lights up start walking away and NOT to the nearest pallet where she would be expecting you to go had you such a perk.

    Off topic, the Spirits basic movement is a mind game. You think she 180's while looping to confuse you if you're relying on the red glow, but she didn't 180, she simply phased passively while still chasing you normally.

    . . . Now that is frustrating. All else is fine. Killers need power, hers takes some getting used too.

  • Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 1,751
    adalesmo said:

    @Mister_xD said:
    the prayer beads are a very rare add on. this means, that you will not see these very often in the normal game, as they are pretty rare to be found in the bloodweb.

    besides that, once you know its a spirit, being aware of your surroundings is often a great indicator to weather she is coming or not. watch crows or grass, as she will disturb the birds and move the grass while phasing.

    i also agree with @DemonDaddy here. this is a horror game. jumpscares are a common thing in the horror genre.
    just enjoy getting scared once in a while and later on laugh about it.

    They're in 3/4 of the games I run into with her at rank 1. It's not scary to instantly be downed with no terror radius, nothing in sight, no sound, nothing whatsoever if I'm letting someone heal me. That's frustrating, for good, rational reason, not scary.

    These forums are really just to back up the devs, though, apparently, that's pretty much all that I ever see in the comments replying to actually have the devs balance the game, in a board that's all about that as a topic.

    There is no other killer who comes close to having such a broken add-on.

    Ummmmm.. mikey says hi, huntress, clown, let's not forget about omega blink nurse, 5blink nurse... like they're way worse set ups than spirit.... you're whining about a killer that can't see you while their using their power dude.... git gud 
  • BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 2,276
    edited January 29

    Spine Chill, Premonition, Iron Will, opening eyes to grass...yup no counters all.

  • NuclearBurrito2NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

    @powerbats said:

    @PureHostility said:
    Oh boi, here we go Mr.4chan.

    Oh look another person that has to resort to Ad Hominems and other logical fallacies when they get their arguments negated.

    I don't run either, never been grabbed by her either, but I did grab ton of people.
    The key is not to leave the phase too early unless you are completely sure at which side the survivor is on the gen.

    That's true however you're not guaranteed of success either and good survivors will know you're running this and play accordingly.

    Never said that, you silly goose.
    As I said, you haven't even read my post.
    All I did say was to remove scratch marks and blood trail even though you use Ultra Rare to enable it.
    Nowhere in my post it says that blood trails are visible by default.

    That's funny because what's this here

    @PureHostility said:

    Prayer Breads:
    "Removes phasing sound emission while using Yamaoka's Haunting.
    Completely disables ability to see scratch marks or blood trail"

    So apparently the one that's still not reading is you and you can't even keep your story straight not even 1 post later and 2 comments down.

    You said nothing about using an Ultra Rare in that comment and your own words prove it and you imply that it allows you to see blood trails.

    You're also completely negating her Ultra rare which allows her to see blood trails so you're in fact nerfing 2 perks at the same time. Her other Ultra Rare already removes scratch marks when phasing so now that's 3 perks.

    Nerf these perks? Oh god, you are one of those people.

    Ah yes the typical troll response and logical fallacy response again.

    Both of these perks would work exactly the same, just because one addon on one killer would become less of a bullshit, it doesn't mean some completely unrelated stuff becomes nerfed (nerfing a specific addon on a single killer = common survivor perks become nerfed... what?).

    Yep here goes the logical fallacies again and it just shows you realize how asinine your whole argument is that you have to resort to so many fallacies in 1 post. You're proposing nerfing one of her best addons into the ground and then claiming it's not a big deal.

    You then go full on troll and bring a completely irrelevant topic into the conversation to try and back up said asinine claims.

    >
    Just because something becomes less common doesn't mean something completely different is nerfed, at best, what you should name it, it would become less relevant, which isn't the case either as both spine chill and its inferior brother, premonition still work against most stealth based killers.

    Spine Chill is still great against most killers, including Nurse and Billy.

    Wow more logical fallacies, you must be really desperate now to go so full blown troll that you're literally grasping here, even the most biased of the trolls here aren't this obvious.

    Yes, and said addon actually allows her to see the blood trail, which was why I said to also remove blood trails even if you use an ultra rare, you numb nut,

    Yep more Ad hominems and failed logic since if you remove blood trails while using that addon you make her Ultra Rare addon WORTHLESS. So that proves you know full well your whole argument has got more holes in it then Swiss cheese.

    What are you trying to point out here?
    There is no addon that does the same as Prayer Breads (massive ambush buff) but at the cost of losing any visual tracking during phasing (massive chase nerf).

    So lets see she has to use 2 addons to get to be able to see both scratch marks and blood trails but while phased can't actually see anyone. So if someone stops running and simply stealths around either by walking or crouching she can't see them.

    If they're running Iron Will, Lightweight, No Mither especially, Quick and Quiet all counter her and then you take away both of her addon uses you've given her the Freddy treatment.

    Scratched Mirror Myers is a laughing stock, everyone knows it, so ...why did you even brought it here? It's a free win for survivors, maybe besides Lery's, but that heavily depends if SWF is present or not.

    Ah yes more lies since he does good on Gideons as well even against SWF he can still do good, just because you can't doesn't mean people that know how to play him can't.

    This is just one and this is on Gideons and yes rank 7 just for context.

    Oh and here's a rank 1 Myers 4king on Gideons but it's definitely trash if they 4k'd.

    Everyone knows tracking doesn't work on EW1, no need to complain, you can also clearly see him walking around, thus ... the hell is your argument again?

    So you can clearly see him walking around through walls, buildings, floors, ceilings, rocks, car piles, tractors, huge trees etc. Whoops you can't clearly see him walking around so that means your argument just went up in flames faster than a moth landing on a candle.

    Wraith? You can see his cloak, hear him growl and have plenty time to run away before he decloaks.

    Yes you can see his cloak through walls, buildings, floors, ceilings, car piles, through trees and rocks etc, oh whoops no you can't.

    The Ghost Soot - After uncloaking, The Wraith's Terror Radius and Red Stain will remain suppressed for 6 seconds'.

    Bone Clapper - Survivors can no longer discern the Wailing Bell's distance or direction.

    Coxcombed Clapper - Renders the Wailing Bell completely silent.

    Oh and Monitor and Abuse reduces his growl range and good Wraiths don't approach in plain sight where you can see the shimmer. Also good wraiths use addons like oh you know like the 2 Windstorm addons that together make him really good at ambushing.

    Once again, your argument compared to current Praying Breads Spirit is ... still out of the whack.

    Once again the only one who's argument is out of whack here is you and it's obvious why.

    Wanted to put something similar to Praying Breads in comparison?
    A similar results may be done by a maxed range Nurse with M&A... but her blinking sound may give her away, as it gets louder and you have a second of TR before she physically pops up.

    Hmmn comparing 1 addon versus the top killer in the game that ignores game mechanics, yep that's a realistic comparison. That's like comparing a Watermelon and an apple, they both grow from seeds but they're both completely different.

    But hey you're so committed to the logical fallacies now it's not surprising you'd resort to them some more when you know your argument is horribly flawed.

    So, duuuuuud (as I believe you are on that level), read and think before jumping the gun.

    Here we go again with the Ad Hominems again since you've got nothing else left to try, too bad for you it falls as flat on it's face as your entire argument and posts always do.

    Also you really should take your own advice because you couldn't even keep your story straight as usual and like always resort to Ad hominems and every logical fallacy in the book practically.

    Not that I disagree with you. But if you are going to call someones argument a fallacy then you should specify which fallacy was made and why. Otherwise I can just quote your argument and say "this is a fallacy" and there wouldn't really be a good way to rebuttal that.

    Also he explicitly stated in his first post suggestion the scratch marks removal thing that the glasses were the reason for specifying not seeing blood.

    If you want to have an ultimate ambush ability (no audible notification for phasing out of terror radius), then remove any in chase tracking capabilities (make scratches and blood completely nullified, even if used with her Ultra Rare).

  • NuclearBurrito2NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

    Also if I HAD to nerf this perk (I don't. I think you are overestimating it's impact) then I would instead make you unable to hear anything including noise notifications during the duration (no breathing, no hearing vaults, no getting ToTH or Spies from the shadows notifications ect)

  • RyuhiRyuhi Member Posts: 496

    the only thing I find weird about Prayer Beads is that the Wraith doesn't have a similarly powerful addon that removes his shimmer while cloaked. Especially with the amount of time it takes him to decloak before he can attack, he's much less likely to get a gen grab or anything, and he suffers from the same tell tale signs (grass moving, sound, etc)

  • BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 2,276

    @Ryuhi said:
    the only thing I find weird about Prayer Beads is that the Wraith doesn't have a similarly powerful addon that removes his shimmer while cloaked. Especially with the amount of time it takes him to decloak before he can attack, he's much less likely to get a gen grab or anything, and he suffers from the same tell tale signs (grass moving, sound, etc)

    Tbh I don't get why he still has a shimmer at all. He could use that kind of buff at base and would still probably not even be mid tier.

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.