The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The problem with NOED [RANT]

1234568»

Comments

• friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@FireHazard said:

@friendlykillermain said:

@Orion said:

@XavierBoah17 said:
    If they removed the speed buff and instead added a penalty to using the perk. Like increased terror radius.

Like the survivors being able to disable it before it even activates?
    ...Wait.

or what if, what if survivors just wait for it take their lumps and deal with it like everyone else

That takes too much forward thinking to do apparently...

yeah simple motor skills take too much brain processing

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 4
    Orion said:

@XavierBoah17 said:
    If they removed the speed buff and instead added a penalty to using the perk. Like increased terror radius.

...Wait.

Which saddens me to say but that's actually completely unfair. It's so easy to disable it in swf too.

How is it fair that the killers crutch perk can be stopped from happening but the survivors can't? Dribbling is situational so it doesn't count.
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@The_Crusader said:
    Orion said:

@XavierBoah17 said:

...Wait.

Which saddens me to say but that's actually completely unfair. It's so easy to disable it in swf too.

How is it fair that the killers crutch perk can be stopped from happening but the survivors can't? Dribbling is situational so it doesn't count.

true mat least instant flashlights dont exist anymore but unfortunatly you cant drop them anymore before the blind

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 4,435

@friendlykillermain said:

@The_Crusader said:
    Orion said:

@XavierBoah17 said:

...Wait.

true mat least instant flashlights dont exist anymore but unfortunatly you cant drop them anymore before the blind

I'd take that over the instant blind from behind you my dude.