The 3.5.0 Q&A thread is now up! If there's a question you'd like answered, now's your chance to ask: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/120618/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

It's 7:00 PM and

ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Everyone is off work, I'm on my PS4 and wondering why solo queues are taking over 20 minutes at Rank 8.
I like switching to survivor because it makes up for 50% of the rest of the game that I purchased but why are these queues taking so long?
By the time I get someone, I'm at 300+ ping.

Is anyone playing this game on console anymore?
Can we get some form of feedback?
Anything?

I can't stand being forced to go back to killer because of these wait times.
I didn't purchase a campfire simulator.

I case anyone asks, I'm in Los Angeles, I'm not somewhere in Norway or Pakistan.

Comments

• rafajsprafajsp Member Posts: 242

I have some friends who stopped for once.
    I had a break since 2.3.9 i think, can't remember exactly.
    But yeah, less players every patch.
    I may stop again cuz i bought it or PC and i regret come back on ps4 for this game that is worse state.
    Only reason im still on PS4 is grind. Having almost all P3 makes me feelbad.

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 1,738
    Maybe you'll queue against me tonight. I just so happen to be playing killer and survivor 50/50 tonight.
  • ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Maybe you'll queue against me tonight. I just so happen to be playing killer and survivor 50/50 tonight.

I'm so [BAD WORD] done with these queue times.

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 1,738

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

I'm so [BAD WORD] done with these queue times.

If you want to join my friend and I, were getting some decent queue times.
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,605

Sometimes i'll get a streak of lobbies that have 300+ ping. But it's rare (PC tho)

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,987

@ReneAensland said:
    Everyone is off work, I'm on my PS4 and wondering why solo queues are taking over 20 minutes at Rank 8.
    I like switching to survivor because it makes up for 50% of the rest of the game that I purchased but why are these queues taking so long?
    By the time I get someone, I'm at 300+ ping.

Is anyone playing this game on console anymore?
    Can we get some form of feedback?
    Anything?

I can't stand being forced to go back to killer because of these wait times.
    I didn't purchase a campfire simulator.

I case anyone asks, I'm in Los Angeles, I'm not somewhere in Norway or Pakistan.

I played in 2 matches in 1hr and 10 mins on a friday night after 3 lobby dodges. PS4 rank 3 I feel your pain.