Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

It's 7:00 PM and

ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Everyone is off work, I'm on my PS4 and wondering why solo queues are taking over 20 minutes at Rank 8.
I like switching to survivor because it makes up for 50% of the rest of the game that I purchased but why are these queues taking so long?
By the time I get someone, I'm at 300+ ping.

Is anyone playing this game on console anymore?
Can we get some form of feedback?
Anything?

I can't stand being forced to go back to killer because of these wait times.
I didn't purchase a campfire simulator.

I case anyone asks, I'm in Los Angeles, I'm not somewhere in Norway or Pakistan.

Comments

• rafajsprafajsp Member Posts: 408

I have some friends who stopped for once.
    I had a break since 2.3.9 i think, can't remember exactly.
    But yeah, less players every patch.
    I may stop again cuz i bought it or PC and i regret come back on ps4 for this game that is worse state.
    Only reason im still on PS4 is grind. Having almost all P3 makes me feelbad.

• DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,388
    Maybe you'll queue against me tonight. I just so happen to be playing killer and survivor 50/50 tonight.
  • ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    Maybe you'll queue against me tonight. I just so happen to be playing killer and survivor 50/50 tonight.

I'm so ######### done with these queue times.

• DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,388

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

I'm so [BAD WORD] done with these queue times.

If you want to join my friend and I, were getting some decent queue times.
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 6,673

Sometimes i'll get a streak of lobbies that have 300+ ping. But it's rare (PC tho)

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@ReneAensland said:
    Everyone is off work, I'm on my PS4 and wondering why solo queues are taking over 20 minutes at Rank 8.
    I like switching to survivor because it makes up for 50% of the rest of the game that I purchased but why are these queues taking so long?
    By the time I get someone, I'm at 300+ ping.

Is anyone playing this game on console anymore?
    Can we get some form of feedback?
    Anything?

I can't stand being forced to go back to killer because of these wait times.
    I didn't purchase a campfire simulator.

I case anyone asks, I'm in Los Angeles, I'm not somewhere in Norway or Pakistan.

I played in 2 matches in 1hr and 10 mins on a friday night after 3 lobby dodges. PS4 rank 3 I feel your pain.