Killer Idea with Power: Fan Service
Do any of you remember that 80s arcade game where a knight looses his armor whenever he is hit?
Killer power suggestion: Fan Service
When the killer hits a Survivor for the first time
- the Survivor looses his equipped shirt.
When the killer hits a Survivor for the 2nd time
- the Survivor looses his equipped pants
- the Survivor gains the Status Effect "Embarrassed"
Status Effect: Embarrassed
Survivors with the Status Effect "Embarrassed" are too shy to interact with other players and cannot perform cooperative actions.
- They cannot heal other players.
- They cannot repair generators together.
- They cannot leave trough the exit gates when any other players are within a 10m radius of the exit.
To get rid of the Status Effect "Embarrassed" players need to enter lockers to find their clothing again.
Entering lockers has a 30% chance to return the clothing of the Survivor.
New customization item: Underwear
In addition to Face, Shirt and Pants players can now choose different Underwear.
As a default option the basic underwear includes boxer shorts and a tanktop.
Players can unlock or purchase additional cosmetic options in the store.
Provide the community with a Killer that slows down the game in a humorous way.
Give survivors a reason to use the lockers so related skills like "Iron Maiden" receive a purpose.
When it is acceptable to hook or mori survivors in a game it is equally acceptable to provide fan service.