- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time
If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.
[No Mither Rework] You judge.
Original: You are affected by the Broken Status Effect for the duration of the Trial. Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly.
- You don't leave pools of Blood.
- Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 0/25/50 % at any time.
- Grants the ability to fully recover from the Dying State.
Rework: You no longer can receive hemorrhaging and bleed 50% / 75% / 100% less while injured.
You can also instantly recover from the dying state by pressing the action button when recovered to 25%. However, you will receive the Broken status effect for the rest of the trial. This effect can only be used once per trial.