We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Who's your favorite survivor

2»

Comments

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 4,876
    A hooked one.
  • drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 272

Dwight because he's a nerd and a total meme.
    Plus he's got some cool outfits.

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 960

Quentin bc i like he's prestige and clothe

• Dolphin9192Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 92

Feng min she is the only character I bothered to prestige and the new outfit is awesome.

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 241
    Claudette with Blendette skin.
    It throws killers off when I can actually run tiles instead of running like headless chicken and going down in 10 seconds.
  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 942
    Kate. I want to look at someone pretty as I play this brutal murder simulator.
  • C00lkid909C00lkid909 Member Posts: 10
    Mines David 
    Same 👍😃
  • feechimafeechima Member Posts: 139

I know she's new but Jane. She bumped my Claudette/Nea rotation to the curb.

• TreemanXDTreemanXD Member Posts: 3,153

Mines Kate now.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,025

As if my name couldn't be anymore obvious

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 295

I can't remember if I commented on this but definitely Kate and Feng. Feng used to be my number 1. But Kate is really growing on me now.

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 817

My favorite original survivor is Claudette (she was the first one I picked, mainly because of Self Care).

As for licensed, Detective Tapp; however, I mainly bought the SAW dlc for the Pig.

• KrilkalKrilkal Member Posts: 9

;)

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 747

Used to be Meg. Now I lean towards Kate and Nea

• TheLastGreatStarTheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 97

I actually really love all of the survivors and my goal is to get everybody to P3, but if I had to choose my top 5 it'd be...

1. Meg
    2. David
    3. Laurie
    4. Nea
    5. Jake
  • LapisInfernalisLapisInfernalis Member Posts: 65

Jeff. Because I'm a Metal fan \m/.

But I also like David and Nea.

2»