We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Discord Feedback

VipriteViprite Member Posts: 2

This post is less about forum feedback and more about discord feedback. I noticed there's a rank titled "Veteran" in discord. Call me what you want but I believe the sole purpose of this rank is to describe members of the game who played long before and showed early support. I know there are two criteria to achieve this discord rank: 1.) Having 1,000 hours logged into the game, 2.) Having your profile settings set to public so it can be publicly displayed for anyone to check.

My issue is simple. I purchased the game on the day of release, and have played a good amount of it since; 300+ hours to be specific. While I do know that's substantially less, all one has to do to meet said criteria is to just leave their game open and not even have to play. That seems rather irrational to me as I feel that the rank should be something earned and given to those who are literally veterans to the game. I do consider myself to not only be a vet, but also an early supporter of the game given the fact that I did purchase it on release, as I stated before, and that I have sporadically played it since then. I think it's a rational idea to consider this. If you consider the facts, to say anyone who leaves their game open for a set amount of hours can be labeled as a veteran to the community while saying someone who supported early but only has 300+ hours can't be labeled so, I think its kind of insulting.

Just my own two cents.

Comments