Comments

• venom12784venom12784 Member Posts: 666
    Here is how to fix your issue 
    1 run small game 
    2 find hex  totem 
    3 pray to the enitity that it isn't haunted ground 
    4 cleanse totem 

• GamzelloGamzello Member Posts: 828
    Hex ruin isn’t even that bad though. It’s found pretty quickly but if it’s not I’ve had teams where people have pushed through it. It’s not that bad.

At least it’s not hex: haunted grounds.
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

Lock out toolboxes and moris too.

Survivors want toolboxes because gens aren't being done, but then killers see 4 toolboxes and want a mori to combat gen rush. It's daft.

• YamaokaYamaoka Member Posts: 4,181
    Might wanna start with noed. Virtually all bad killers came out of their caves to use it during this event combined with ruin and ebony mori. Luckily for me I've just unlocked the Feng skin so I can return to playing killer now. People will enjoy having a game without a tunneling, camping, mori, noed baby.
  • Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Yamaoka said:
    Might wanna start with noed. Virtually all bad killers came out of their caves to use it during this event combined with ruin and ebony mori. Luckily for me I've just unlocked the Feng skin so I can return to playing killer now. People will enjoy having a game without a tunneling, camping, mori, noed baby.
    Again, the Survivors only have to rush gens for the event. NoED has literally been the only threat to me(outside of good Hillbillies) for this entire event so far because gens are getting done too fast.
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@Yamaoka said:

I don't notice a difference, 95%+ of killers in the top 10 ranks ran NOED before the event anyway.

• ForeheadSurviorsForeheadSurviors Member Posts: 154
    Lock out ruin? so Toolbox foreheads can gen rush , tbh i dont mind toolbox if i see 3-4 toolbox ebony mori is waiting for you.
  • FenrirFenrir Member Posts: 533
    Ah yes, make a survivor sided event even more survivor sided by completely ruining the killer's experience because you're "annoyed". Grow a pair and deal with whatever comes your way.
    I hope they nerf ruin

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@Fenrir said:
    Everybody runs this during the event and its annoying as hell

ruin? lel

lol Ruin and Insta heals, stop being a baby.

Here we found an entitled killer main
  • Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Fenrir said:
    Ah yes, make a survivor sided event even more survivor sided by completely ruining the killer's experience because you're "annoyed". Grow a pair and deal with whatever comes your way.
    I hope they nerf ruin

I know right? They could make it so it could be completely nullified! Wouldn't that be great? 

Oh wait...
  • ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583
    Fenrir said:
    qtSpiritMain said: 

Ruin is essential the only thing helping to combat genrush and even then if you're actually good at the game, you can work through it. Besides it'd be unfair to just outright ban a perk, especially for the side that's already at a severe disadvantage
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    So, basically I cant play Killers with no map pressure during the event? Ok.
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@ClogWench said:
    Fenrir said:

qtSpiritMain said: 

Ruin is essential the only thing helping to combat genrush and even then if you're actually good at the game, you can work through it. Besides it'd be unfair to just outright ban a perk, especially for the side that's already at a severe disadvantage

Just give it up, you should know which fights you can win and which are lost from the beginning.
    You wouldnt try teaching math to a wall, would you? :smile:

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,758

Why is there a fight going on about insta heals and ruin, run franklins and small game or detectives

Fenrir said:

"I want free and easy escapes in every single match I play and if you disagree with me you're an entitled killer main" 

Real grown up response
    Master said:

@ClogWench said:
    Fenrir said:

qtSpiritMain said: 

Just give it up, you should know which fights you can win and which are lost from the beginning.
    You wouldnt try teaching math to a wall, would you? :smile:

Yes i would
    PigNRun said:
    So, basically I cant play Killers with no map pressure during the event? Ok.
    Killers do fine without it
  • HattyHatty Member Posts: 121

Imagine needing to search a totem to break ruin lol

this post was made by the Great Skillcheck gang

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

@EntityDispleased said:
    Fenrir said:

qtSpiritMain said:

"I want free and easy escapes in every single match I play and if you disagree with me you're an entitled killer main" 

"look at me le epik wojak xD"

Frick of mate, grow up

• TrAiNwReCkTrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

@Fenrir said:
    EntityDispleased said:

I hope they nerf ruin

They need to add another perk into the game that has good synergy with ruin. Like a perk that damages the player from healthy to injured anytime a skill check is failed :-)

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 872

@Fenrir said:
    EntityDispleased said:

I hope they nerf ruin

They need to add another perk into the game that has good synergy with ruin. Like a perk that damages the player from healthy to injured anytime a skill check is failed :-)

Yes, make thantophobia semi permanent 
  • Dokta_CarterDokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    Fenrir said:
    I hope they nerf ruin

Fenrir.
    You realize nerfing Ruin(which is found pretty easily if you know what your doing as a survivor) is like giving survivors free reign on gens?
    If 50-60% of my games has a survivor cleanse it in the first min, i lose a perkslot i could have used for something else. 
    You can already power through it if your great with skill checks(or you can gen tap)

In otherwords you juat want ruin out of the game because you dont like that exact perk
  • MaxiferPriestMaxiferPriest Member Posts: 189

@Fenrir said:
    EntityDispleased said:

I hope they nerf ruin

here we found an entitled survivor main who cannot work through ruin.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 2,430
    edited February 2019

If I'm dealing with ds/insta then u should deal with ruin too
  • CircleshoCirclesho Member Posts: 22

@Yamaoka said:
    People will enjoy having a game without a tunneling, camping, mori, noed baby.

lmao grow a pair. any survivor that complains about the perks you run is a massive jerk off that is ######### at the game. sorry that people use perks and offerings that give success, what torture that must be for you

• CircleshoCirclesho Member Posts: 22

@Fenrir said:
    qtSpiritMain said:

git gud kid, ruin isn't even that good if you aren't absolute ######### at skill checks

• LateralLateral Member Posts: 77

Ruin in an event like this is like saying:

"I'm going to benefit from the enjoyment and fun of this event but I'm not going to let anyone else have that same enjoyment or benefit even though it costs me nothing to allow others to have fun"

You know, the typical mentality / faulty personality type of the usual, boringly predictable neurologically defective sociopath that the killer attracts.

And you know what? they don't see that there is a deeply fundamental flaw with that way of thinking and they never will because they simply don't have the mental facility to be able to see other peoples perspectives, it's all really quite sad.