https://steamcommunity.com/id/FurbyZ/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/SaNs8324/

Post edited by Furby on
Tagged:

Comments

• COSMIN_XD_52COSMIN_XD_52 Member Posts: 1

yuy

• Seby_muiiSeby_muii Member Posts: 1

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 love_ya <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• 字Clyde字Clyde Member Posts: 4

cutie ♥

• BrokenMonitorBrokenMonitor Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2

Nice!

• Doomish1stDoomish1st Member Posts: 1

<3 i love this one

• lucian1933lucian1933 Member Posts: 1
    Very nice bro
  • FurbyFurby Member Posts: 10

@lucian1933 said:
    Very nice bro

Appreciate it man :D

• ToxicAdamToxicAdam Member Posts: 1

funny post lol the spirits are very mad on meg thompas

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 468

@furby your name is just too cute

@Mushwin said:
    @furby your name is just too cute

It has a 3 year past story. But thanks<3

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 468

@ furby image

• RedTailRedTail Member Posts: 11

nice idea! love it!!

• FireHazardFireHazard Member Posts: 230

@AshleyWB said:
    Everyone commenting here has no or very little awesome/vote up history. Could this be another smurf voting account thingy. 

I personally don't understand how this screenshot got so many awesomes and vote ups when I've seen better doing worse.
    INVESTIGATE

Exactly my thoughts, I'm pretty sure most these accounts are his friends or smurf accounts.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 1,386
    And they are voting up everyone else's comments to make it look as if they've been around for a while.

@AshleyWB said:
    Everyone commenting here has no or very little awesome/vote up history. Could this be another smurf voting account thingy. 

I personally don't understand how this screenshot got so many awesomes and vote ups when I've seen better doing worse.
    INVESTIGATE

Why would i bother spam with accounts. Im not in charge of any opinion at all. I just tried out my luck with this contest thinking i may win. And regarding the vote up the comments. I just voted up the first of them cause i appreciate the support and all.

Im not even a legacy forum guy or whatever. been here for a month or so lol

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 1,386
    @Furby It's just suspicious. Not just happening on your entry, its many. Nothing against you but you must understand how people would have this intention to play dirty to win at all costs.

1.5k views compared to the other entries is weird. The best should win at this rate we'll get a uninspired mess of a screenshot winning because of vote accounts spam voting certain entrys.
  • ZombieBielZBZombieBielZB Member Posts: 4

Very cool bro.But that's weird that it has plus 1k views compared to the others dude

• Rudio1337Rudio1337 Member Posts: 29
    AshleyWB said:
    @Furby It's just suspicious. Not just happening on your entry, its many. Nothing against you but you must understand how people would have this intention to play dirty to win at all costs.

1.5k views compared to the other entries is weird. The best should win at this rate we'll get a uninspired mess of a screenshot winning because of vote accounts spam voting certain entrys.
    I've noticed this too, it's very odd. A person posted their entry 5 hours ago and already got 1.1k views like what? The idea of smurf accounts doesn't seem too far-fetched at this point

@Rudio1337 said:
    AshleyWB said:

I've noticed this too, it's very odd. A person posted their entry 5 hours ago and already got 1.1k views like what? The idea of smurf accounts doesn't seem too far-fetched at this point

Its becoming more apparent that a lot of fake accounts were made to like this post, look at his compared to any other persons posts. Why would random new accounts only like his post and nobody else's.

He's also getting a surge of Vote ups and Awesome's in such a short time.

edited February 4

@FireHazard said:

@Rudio1337 said:
    AshleyWB said:

Its becoming more apparent that a lot of fake accounts were made to like this post, look at his compared to any other persons posts. Why would random new accounts only like his post and nobody else's.

He's also getting a surge of Vote ups and Awesome's in such a short time.

@Moderator @not_Queen @MandyTalk

• PinkErickaPinkEricka Member Posts: 772
    @FireHazard @Rudio1337 @AshleyWB

Can we all just chill out for once and enjoy the contest without accusing each other of foul play? I’m sure the mods will check the contestants accounts before the winner is announced to make sure everything is fair....

@Furby You did a good job, bro.
    @FireHazard @Rudio1337 @AshleyWB

Can we all just chill out for once and enjoy the contest without accusing each other of foul play? I’m sure the mods will check the contestants accounts before the winner is announced to make sure everything is fair....

@Furby You did a good job, bro.
    Lol cheers to you fam xd
  • BandidosBandidos Member Posts: 1

The best!

• iDragoseliDragosel Member Posts: 1
    edited February 4
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • NightwingAlexNightwingAlex Member Posts: 1

nice man-ule <3

• NoTiXNoTiX Member Posts: 1

Super cool screenshot. Hope you win brother!

• BobitzaBobitza Member Posts: 1

wooow super screen shot ! best of all i seen :) n1 furby

This discussion has been closed.