Comments

• bertharianbertharian Member Posts: 1
    So good
  • PêraxPêrax Member Posts: 1

OMG really [BAD WORD] good

• FatchxFatchx Member Posts: 3

kiss me hard before you sleep :p

• Memokif53Memokif53 Member Posts: 1

😂👌 LIT AF FAM 😂👌 THAT WAS DOPE AF 😂👌 LOOK AT 'EM GO KISSIN LIKE MUCK MUCK 😂👌

• MaximustiMaximusti Member Posts: 1
    Awesome, i think today should be 14/02/2019
  • SCIENCE_BOISCIENCE_BOI Member Posts: 1
    edited February 3

And then he took your heart with a burst. Ahh, such a beatuful love~

• WhiteCrow997WhiteCrow997 Member Posts: 20
    Thank you all!  :) 
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 1,386
    Yeah definitely not new accounts voting for your entry. This is why we cant have nice things.

What do you mean?
    @AshleyWB Ah, I see you commenting people's entry and telling them they created accounts for vote up their entry. I hope you stop doing this. Because I don't do that.
  • Fabianian318Fabianian318 Member Posts: 20
    Yeah she does it on every entry which has more than 10 votes and awesomes.
    Where did you come from Fabian? Lol I'm surprised, hello! Well I wish some people don't cheat then, if they really doing this... Not fair.
  • ShevaSheva Member Posts: 10
    edited February 4

U guys cant blame her. Only new accounts commented to your post guys and they have only 1-2 vote ups what is your picture and the comments maybe. Nothing else.

When I heard the event I started work on my Screenshot, when I done I created account and posted. If I go  and comment someone's post, this makes me their side account?
  • Fabianian318Fabianian318 Member Posts: 20
    Yeah if somebody is cheating with fake accounts its not fair. I have an entry too, but not any fake accounts and they say, i would cheat with fake accounts...but I think the devs are able to see who has fake accounts to vote his entry up...
  • ShevaSheva Member Posts: 10

I don't know guys. We'll see what happens.

I have seen new posted ones goes up with many votes, people asking their friends. Maybe Devs are able to check the votes and if the account who voted is old member, that votes might be count. 
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 1,386
    My problem isn't with the entry itself. It's with the votes being made and how valid they are.
    New accounts are voting like crazy and it reeks of cheating. Doesn't mean the guy who's entry it is is the culprit though.
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 8,625

Damn that ass

AshleyWB said:
    My problem isn't with the entry itself. It's with the votes being made and how valid they are.
    New accounts are voting like crazy and it reeks of cheating. Doesn't mean the guy who's entry it is is the culprit though.
    Well I only have this account and I don't cheat. So I'm okay.
    Master said:

Damn that ass

IKR.