We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Deleted Comments (Is it a bug or mods doing it?)

NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 3,463

Deleted Comments

Sometimes, my comments will randomly be deleted from a thread. I don't understand why this happens nor do I care, this needs to be fixed ASAP, that's the only thing I care about.

If, you, the mods, are deleting my comments...

Please tell me why you deleted the comment. It's so annoying when I do not know why my comment is deleted and I'm speaking for everyone when I say this. Send us a private message letting us know WHY you deleted one of our comments because we can mistake a missing comment as a bug when you don't tell us what you did.

If it's a bug causing the issue...

Is it being worked on? What's the progress report on the fix? Any information is welcomed!

Thank You!

Comments

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 1,741

I've noticed this, too. I had a whole chunk of a conversation deleted and I have no idea why. There wasn't anything offensive in it or anything like that.