The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

So sad that people actually justify playing swf

1235»

Comments

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

@Detective_Jonathan said:

@Meme said:
    I get it, you are insecure about your own skills as a survivor,but always doing swf is so sad. Like my god can someone please tell me what the point of playing killer is if I'm versing 4 perfectly coordinated survivors.at least during the event I can dc so they don't get there 25 lunar points.

The amount of edge is off the charts. Do us all a favor, if you don't like it, play something else.

Thats what he is doing, he is playing against someone else :wink:

• MemeMeme Member Posts: 275

@malloymk said:
    Rank 1 Freddy/Myers/Doc here. There are definitely games that come up against SWF where I get trucked. It happens to me. It haplens to everyone.

That said, it doesn't happen to me every game. Most games I'm getting 2-3 kills. That seems balanced to me. Even on a 1k game I'm still likely going to more than likely black PIP, so who cares? As a killer I don't play for the 4k. I just want competitive games. 

If you find yourself getting repeatedly trucked by SWF teams, then maybe you need to find a killer or loadout that works better for you.

If you're a killer that doesn't get trucked all the time by SWF, you just get annoyed on the occasions that it does happen, maybe you should just grow up a bit and realize that sometimes you're going to lose a game. And maybe be thankful that most games last about 8-10 minutes so it's not like you're stuck getting shat on for a half hour or more.

That's just my take. Admittedly I am a survivor main by about a 3:1 ratio. However, rank 1 at both with non-optimal killers (I play a lot).

So i should be happy I'm losing? Makes so much sense

• MemeMeme Member Posts: 275

@SenzuDuck said:

@Milkymalk said:

@TheMidnightRidr said:
    I promise you that if SWF was taken out of the game, DBD would die.

You DO realize that for its first few months, there was no SWF and at some time survivors would lobby-dodge until they wound up in the same game as their friends? SWF was introduced to stop that. Until then, there was no SWF mode. The game was balanced around being isolated.

No it wasn't, they stated a few streams ago when they released they only had time to do KYF or SWF, and they opted for KYF.

Stop spreading misinformation - SWF was always intended.

what wasn't intended is player being so poor at the game that they can't handle it.

Yep,because swf CLEARLY doesn't give any advantage to the survivors.

• SenzuDuckSenzuDuck Member Posts: 3,344

@Meme said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Milkymalk said:

@TheMidnightRidr said:
    I promise you that if SWF was taken out of the game, DBD would die.

You DO realize that for its first few months, there was no SWF and at some time survivors would lobby-dodge until they wound up in the same game as their friends? SWF was introduced to stop that. Until then, there was no SWF mode. The game was balanced around being isolated.

No it wasn't, they stated a few streams ago when they released they only had time to do KYF or SWF, and they opted for KYF.

Stop spreading misinformation - SWF was always intended.

what wasn't intended is player being so poor at the game that they can't handle it.

Yep,because swf CLEARLY doesn't give any advantage to the survivors.

I bet you're the kind of guy to call a team of solo players SWF.