What songs do you think the legion mix tapes have?

grave02grave02 Member Posts: 5
Based on what we know of the legion members and the way they dress what kind of songs do you think they have on their mixtapes?

Answers

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 319

Julie's Mix Tape: A dark and depressing mix tape made out from mainly power ballads and gloomy melodies.

This was pretty obvious to me, in the 90 around the time the legions story develops Kurt Cobain was widely popular, Kurt Cobain songs fit the description almost perfectly

Susie's Mix Tape: A fast and thrilling mix tape with energising songs with break-neck beats.

I really couldnt think of any artists that fit the description, dubstep wasnt really a thing back then so ill assume she is into techno, perhaps "what is love"?

Joey's Mix Tape: A mix of bangin' tracks and slammin' beats for chillaxin' when life's a bitch.

Joeys description sounds like Hip Hop or rap, 2pac is the one that instantly comes to my mind, i am not a fan of this genre so i cant really mention any interesting tracks

Frank's Mix Tap: Never go on a kill mission without your tunes. A track list of massive distortions and loud percussion that stabs at your eardrums.

Now, this is an interesting one, Frank is one edgy boi so i dont doubt he was into heavy metal (fits the "stabs your eardrums" category), he may have also liked other strange music genres like Japanoise (fits the "massive distorsions" category) or in general music with high BPM

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 319
    edited February 5

I spent too much time on that comment just for it to be deleted (noice it didnt get deleted :)

Post edited by Theluckyboi on
  • tt_ivi_99tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 327
    Darude Sandstorm
  • GraviteaUKGraviteaUK Member Posts: 217

Franks Mix Tape - DMX - X Gon' give it to ya.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 453

Nothing but Depression and anxiety.

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,605
    It's really all just Disney music. 

Let it gooo-*stab* Let it gooooo! *stab*

*feral frenzy* Can you paint with all the colors of the wind
  • PuddingPudding Member Posts: 40

well for sure at least one is something from knife party.

imma say
    Franks: knife party stuff
    joeys: some techno stuff
    susies: skrillex stuff
    julies: stuff from disturbed

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 2,382

Susie is probably this or this

Julie is probably this

Frank is probably this

Joey is probably this

They have very strange music choices considering their different personalities. I never thought Joey would be into country

• Aari_Piggy66Aari_Piggy66 Member Posts: 737
    Let's be honest Susie clearly jams out to out to Avril Lavigne
  • nightfallnightfall Member Posts: 9

gachimuchi remixes