MOONRISE EVENT | BALANCE HOTFIX
Dear People of The Fog,
We have become aware of the longer queuing times affecting some of our survivor players as more of you are playing as survivors during the event.
To address this, we’ll be making a change to the event points earned by Killers and increasing the amount of Red Envelopes spawning in the Bloodweb.
STEP 1: CHANGES LIVE TODAY (Back-end)
- Increased Killer event points
- Points for hooking a Survivor: From 2 to 3
- Points for destroying a Lunar Vessel: From 3 to 4
- These points will be live but not be reflected visually in the event menu “Objectives” details until the patch arrives.
STEP 2: LATER THIS WEEK (Hotfix)
- Increased Red Envelopes spawning in the Level 50 Bloodweb: From 1 to 2
- Amount will remain at 2 until a player Prestiges their character, or has already hit Prestige III
We will continue to monitor matchmaking for all players and work toward an improved and stable experience for everyone.
Thank you all for your feedback and understanding.
See you in The Fog.
The Dead by Daylight team