- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time
If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.
MOONRISE EVENT | BALANCE HOTFIX
Dear People of The Fog,
We have become aware of the longer queuing times affecting some of our survivor players as more of you are playing as survivors during the event.
To address this, we’ll be making a change to the event points earned by Killers and increasing the amount of Red Envelopes spawning in the Bloodweb.
STEP 1: CHANGES LIVE TODAY (Back-end)
- Increased Killer event points
- Points for hooking a Survivor: From 2 to 3
- Points for destroying a Lunar Vessel: From 3 to 4
- These points will be live but not be reflected visually in the event menu “Objectives” details until the patch arrives.
STEP 2: LATER THIS WEEK (Hotfix)
- Increased Red Envelopes spawning in the Level 50 Bloodweb: From 1 to 2
- Amount will remain at 2 until a player Prestiges their character, or has already hit Prestige III
We will continue to monitor matchmaking for all players and work toward an improved and stable experience for everyone.
Thank you all for your feedback and understanding.
See you in The Fog.
The Dead by Daylight team