Give us your opinion! Complete the Players Satisfaction Survey! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbDCSAT
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Which survivor do you main ?

drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 671

...and why?

We all know it's just skins but there's at least 1 survivor that you play most than others.

p3 claudettes stay away... we know.

Comments

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,721

Dwight. But then I hear everyone threatening to castrate Dwight if he'd even so much as show up in a match. Help I'm scared ;-;

Anyways, main reason is because he is very much like me. You see him as a coward, but really he is the best of everyone and looks out for others. He is helpful and useful when people aren't memeing him as a locker warrior.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,589
    edited February 5

Claudette and yes i am a p3 claudette! lol BUT.....i have been playing nea and kate recently, oddly i seem to never have any luck with kate, so i am putting lots of points into feng and having a re-try....nea i was very lucky on and got to me rank 1 as her.....i think with claudette was i just seemed to be on a winning streak when i first played her.....that and self care helped up front

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,704

Mr D, of course. Dwight's the one and only.

• perotxperotx Member Posts: 77
    edited February 5

Laurie Strode, because she is the best girl and I like the Halloween movie. Also, because when I started playing the first thing I wanted to do is to get DS teachable, but kept playing her.

• RuneStarrRuneStarr Member Posts: 828
    Dwight was my first love so I still rock him until I get Jeff to all perks. 

I like to play to have fun and meme around sometimes, Dwight is perfect for that. Plus he's obviously a QT. So even after I get Jeff to where I want him it'll probably be a 50/50 between those 2. 
  • PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,591
    edited February 5

Claudette bitch come at me. (Kidding)

@Poweas comes at you bro!

@Mushwin said:
    @Poweas comes at you bro!

Ah me 'ed. (Picture it in one of those chav voices)

@Poweas is imainging it! lol

@Mushwin said:
    @Poweas is imainging it! lol

Lol.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 1,285

Jeff, for obvious reasons.

• ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Pig.
    But my teammates hate me and i dont know why.
    I give them free helmets, but they leave me everytime.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,721

@ShyN3ko said:
    Pig.
    But my teammates hate me and i dont know why.
    I give them free helmets, but they leave me everytime.

XD

But I appreciate them ;)

• TessaTheDeathTessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48

Kate, cause she's pretty

• CCSRM22CCSRM22 Member Posts: 5

Kate because she's got a ponytail.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 1,513

I play a good mix of all the girls (except Laurie). Meg and Claudette are the main two I play though.

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 3,817
    I main Jake, I used to sabotage until I realized that gens are a better use of my time.
  • GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 844
    Jake,
    he gud
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 4,197

Nea - with occasional Kate & Feng play. I don't really know why I started playing as her, but I find her movements smoother for some reason, I guess you just get used to playing a character.

• e8Latticee8Lattice Member Posts: 189

All survivors are identical because you can swap and change their perks, unlike Killers they have no unique abilities such as Chainsaw, Dream World, Traps etc.

Therefore the only survivor to choose is the one whose hardest to see with the smallest hit box, and that's Claudette.

• sadmuffins13sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Feng all day everyday lol
  • DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,553

I used to be a P3 claudette main, I moved to meg and now I have found the light.

I have become a Dwight main.

I don't know why but I feel like I will love the next survivor and she/he is going to be my main(most probably she)

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 5,258

Kate because butt.

• BiatranBiatran Member Posts: 8

I don't know why but i main david ;)

• EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Kate and Nea.
  • fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Kate 'cause she's cute and I like her story. Everyone else I'll play occasionally if they have offerings.

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,978

Nea, I simply like her.

But after playing Kate for a while now to get her to P3, I see her advantages ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• LaakeriLaakeri Member Posts: 627
    Used to be p3 Claudette, but switched to brown blendette.
  • FangGreyfurFangGreyfur Member Posts: 25

While my first survivor that I got all teachables for was Dwight, I switched to Nea when I saw her perks and she stuck.....
    I do enjoy playing my Swedish Punk

• FangGreyfurFangGreyfur Member Posts: 25

While my first survivor that I got all teachables for was Dwight, I switched to Nea when I saw her perks and she stuck.....
    I do enjoy playing my Swedish Punk