Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Which survivor do you main ?

2»

Comments

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

My boy Jake, just because he looks the most like me even tho I'm not even half Asian.
    And I know a thing or two about survival and the personality is kinda similar

• Milkovich1983Milkovich1983 Member Posts: 2
    Meg! It was love at first sight - i swear xD 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️
  • NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 323
    Hmm, I started as a Meg main until lvl 5 and that's when I became a Feng main and I prestiged her. I leveled up Claudette and Meg at the same time then I became a Nea main, however, I became a Meg main again, prestiging her (she's lvl 15 rn), but w/ the new event I started maining Feng again. It seems like I'm throwing the word main around but if it helpa, I play everyone equally.
  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 3,817
    edited February 13

@Milkovich1983 said:

We all know that Claudette is the "best girl" (perk-wise, personality-wise, beauty-wise, and cosmetic-wise.) That being said, I refuse to play as her thanks to the legion (pun intended) of blathering idiots that soil her once good name cowering half of the time and being a toxic jerk the other half.

I'm not saying that all Claudette mains are bad, but I am denouncing the ones that know what they are.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,029

Dwight always and forever. He's the little engine that could.

• C00lkid909C00lkid909 Member Posts: 10
    David. Don’t ask why
  • ChiChi Member Posts: 760

Claudette.
    Pretty simple reason... She is a black woman... I am a black woman...
    She is an introvert... I am an introvert...
    I love her cosmetics as well!
    I do wish she had more braided hairstyles, like they could actually give her long braided hair (boxbraids), I think that would look awesome... but oh well.

• ChiChi Member Posts: 760

@Peasant said:

@Milkovich1983 said:

We all know that Claudette is the "best girl" (perk-wise, personality-wise, beauty-wise, and cosmetic-wise.) That being said, I refuse to play as her thanks to the legion (pun intended) of blathering idiots that soil her once good name cowering half of the time and being a toxic jerk the other half.

I'm not saying that all Claudette mains are bad, but I am denouncing the ones that know what they are.

I honestly can't blame you.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 1,232
    Claudette was my first survivor that I played regularly. I wanted to unlock selfcare for everyone. After that she was still my main because I liked her story
  • Lanis_Lanis_ Member Posts: 131
    P3 claudette <3 and Meg (redhead)
  • MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

I main Dwight and Kate. Theyre a cute pair lol

• BiatranBiatran Member Posts: 8

@C00lkid909 said:
    David. Don’t ask why

We are two :p