The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Which survivor do you main ?

2»

Comments

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 2,904

My boy Jake, just because he looks the most like me even tho I'm not even half Asian.
    And I know a thing or two about survival and the personality is kinda similar

• Milkovich1983Milkovich1983 Member Posts: 2
    Meg! It was love at first sight - i swear xD 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️
  • NoodleLegsNoodleLegs Member Posts: 323
    Hmm, I started as a Meg main until lvl 5 and that's when I became a Feng main and I prestiged her. I leveled up Claudette and Meg at the same time then I became a Nea main, however, I became a Meg main again, prestiging her (she's lvl 15 rn), but w/ the new event I started maining Feng again. It seems like I'm throwing the word main around but if it helpa, I play everyone equally.
  • PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 3,584
    edited February 13

@Milkovich1983 said:

We all know that Claudette is the "best girl" (perk-wise, personality-wise, beauty-wise, and cosmetic-wise.) That being said, I refuse to play as her thanks to the legion (pun intended) of blathering idiots that soil her once good name cowering half of the time and being a toxic jerk the other half.

I'm not saying that all Claudette mains are bad, but I am denouncing the ones that know what they are.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 1,666

Dwight always and forever. He's the little engine that could.

• C00lkid909C00lkid909 Member Posts: 10
    David. Don’t ask why
  • ChiChi Member Posts: 755

Claudette.
    Pretty simple reason... She is a black woman... I am a black woman...
    She is an introvert... I am an introvert...
    I love her cosmetics as well!
    I do wish she had more braided hairstyles, like they could actually give her long braided hair (boxbraids), I think that would look awesome... but oh well.

• ChiChi Member Posts: 755

@Peasant said:

@Milkovich1983 said:

We all know that Claudette is the "best girl" (perk-wise, personality-wise, beauty-wise, and cosmetic-wise.) That being said, I refuse to play as her thanks to the legion (pun intended) of blathering idiots that soil her once good name cowering half of the time and being a toxic jerk the other half.

I'm not saying that all Claudette mains are bad, but I am denouncing the ones that know what they are.

I honestly can't blame you.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 705
    Claudette was my first survivor that I played regularly. I wanted to unlock selfcare for everyone. After that she was still my main because I liked her story
  • Lanis_Lanis_ Member Posts: 130
    P3 claudette <3 and Meg (redhead)
  • MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 678

I main Dwight and Kate. Theyre a cute pair lol

• BiatranBiatran Member Posts: 8

@C00lkid909 said:
    David. Don’t ask why

We are two :p