I got banned for no reason

Well i need a moderator or someone who can help me talk to Easy anti cheat because i have proof that i didnt cheat. well i got banned in my primary acc and i created a new one to play i buyed the game with the halloween dlc i wasted money just to get banned im supporting the game i waste my money just to get banned with no reason. i dont know if i have a program that can cause detection(i dont know if mlga is cheating) now i cant get my money back i have 3 hours. Help me please i just want to play

Tagged:

Comments

• DinosaurPepitoDinosaurPepito Member Posts: 4

Im sure Easy anti cheat wont do nothing so help me pls

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 8,600

@DinosaurPepito said:
    Well i need a moderator or someone who can help me talk to Easy anti cheat because i have proof that i didnt cheat. well i got banned in my primary acc and i created a new one to play i buyed the game with the halloween dlc i wasted money just to get banned im supporting the game i waste my money just to get banned with no reason. i dont know if i have a program that can cause detection(i dont know if mlga is cheating) now i cant get my money back i have 3 hours. Help me please i just want to play

MLGA is indeed bannable. If you used it, thats your own fault (even though I dont think it was the reason you got banned)

Anyway, you wont get your money back, that would defeat the purpose of banns

I dont want to get my money back i only want to play

And its not my fault if eac detects like the disk is a hack