We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

I got banned for no reason

Well i need a moderator or someone who can help me talk to Easy anti cheat because i have proof that i didnt cheat. well i got banned in my primary acc and i created a new one to play i buyed the game with the halloween dlc i wasted money just to get banned im supporting the game i waste my money just to get banned with no reason. i dont know if i have a program that can cause detection(i dont know if mlga is cheating) now i cant get my money back i have 3 hours. Help me please i just want to play

Tagged:

Comments

• DinosaurPepitoDinosaurPepito Member Posts: 4

Im sure Easy anti cheat wont do nothing so help me pls

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

@DinosaurPepito said:
    Well i need a moderator or someone who can help me talk to Easy anti cheat because i have proof that i didnt cheat. well i got banned in my primary acc and i created a new one to play i buyed the game with the halloween dlc i wasted money just to get banned im supporting the game i waste my money just to get banned with no reason. i dont know if i have a program that can cause detection(i dont know if mlga is cheating) now i cant get my money back i have 3 hours. Help me please i just want to play

MLGA is indeed bannable. If you used it, thats your own fault (even though I dont think it was the reason you got banned)

Anyway, you wont get your money back, that would defeat the purpose of banns

I dont want to get my money back i only want to play

And its not my fault if eac detects like the disk is a hack