Home Discussions General Discussions

if every killer had a battle to the death who would be the last one standing and why?

personally i dont see the shape having much of a problem but legion have numbers on their team so its all up to interpretation

Comments

• OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637

personally i dont see the shape having much of a problem but legion have numbers on their team so its all up to interpretation

The wraith because he'd just cloak and hide until everyone killed each other for the most part lol
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

The wraith because he'd just cloak and hide until everyone killed each other for the most part lol

ha didnt think of that thats a solid case but then again leather face with his deranged swinging Might unintentionally cut into him

@Orion said:
    The Huntress. The Cannibal is the only killer with an advantage at close range, and all the killers need to get close to each other to hit each other, with the exception of the Huntress. The Huntress is also the only one who is actually trained to hunt.

hmmm true but if someone snuck behind her.....

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 17,014

@friendlykillermain said:

@Orion said:
    The Huntress. The Cannibal is the only killer with an advantage at close range, and all the killers need to get close to each other to hit each other, with the exception of the Huntress. The Huntress is also the only one who is actually trained to hunt.

hmmm true but if someone snuck behind her.....

You can't sneak up behind what amounts to a feral animal with very sharp senses. Not if you want to live, anyway...

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 1,885
    edited February 2019

The spirit phase walk around sneak up on everyone and stab right in the back

• DehitayDehitay Member Posts: 1,598

Freddy might seem like he has the advantage, but his power is based on other's fear of him so he can manifest in their dreams. Leatherface and the Legion are really the only killers I see being overcome by fear. Shape is pretty much unkillable based on his movies, so he might have the advantage in the end. Hard to tell if any other killers share the same resistance to harm since most of them are never truly attacked in the realm.

• DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,821

It would have to be Freddy or Spirit or Nurse. These are the supernatural ghost like killers that would be immune to the other killer's attacks.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 7,953
    Either Spirit or Freddy.  Spirit is basically a ghost, and Freddy has Dream World shenanigans.
  • HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 10,531

The Shape actually cannot die

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,018
    edited February 2019

@malloymk said:
    Freddy can't truly die as long as somebody remembers him, so seems like he would be the winner.

But can he remember himself???

I would say Freddy has the advantage because he exists in his own dimension that he can control. The irony...

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I would say the Trapper due to being pure strength, but the best bet would be The Shape. He is Evil Incarnate.

@Shad03 said:
    I would say the Trapper due to being pure strength, but the best bet would be The Shape. He is Evil Incarnate.

Shown from the story line, Micheal Myers literally cannot die, "He is pure evil"-Dr.loomis, and a quote literally from john carpenter "You cannot kill evil"

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

Shown from the story line, Micheal Myers literally cannot die, "He is pure evil"-Dr.loomis, and a quote literally from john carpenter "You cannot kill evil"

true in the end he probaly would be last one standing still though its impossible to say because leatherfaces rampage could very well immobilize him

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

true in the end he probaly would be last one standing still though its impossible to say because leatherfaces rampage could very well immobilize him

There was a live action fan battle made for Leatherface vs Myers. Myers ended up winning/

@thesuicidefox said:

@malloymk said:
    Freddy can't truly die as long as somebody remembers him, so seems like he would be the winner.

I would say Freddy has the advantage because he exists in his own dimension that he can control. The irony...

@thesuicidefox said:

@malloymk said:

"adamantium bullets his head will heal but his memories wont"

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

Okay lets name everything that micheal has been through, shot, burned, filled with acid, mowed down, stabbed by a hanger, stabbed by his own knife, shot again, stabbed by a sowing needle

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

Okay lets name everything that micheal has been through, shot, burned, filled with acid, mowed down, stabbed by a hanger, stabbed by his own knife, shot again, stabbed by a sowing needle

i think the hanger did the most damage to be honest

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,018

@ToxicFengM1n said:

@Shad03 said:

Preeeettttyyyy sure if Billy or LF used their chainsaw to cut him up into little pieces he would be dead. And if he wasn't then he still loses because how can he win now? He would just be an evil pile of flesh, not much he can do there.

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,793

Freddy, because he has his own world within the entities world.

And unless killers can be put to asleep or can fall asleep, they actually can't get Freddy.

Freddy isn't so weak anymore now is he?

@Swiftblade131 said:

And unless killers can be put to asleep or can fall asleep, they actually can't get Freddy.

no but he also isnt the smartest either

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,793

@Swiftblade131 said:

no but he also isnt the smartest either

What I said still stands

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 705
    Wraith or nurse. One can hide while the other can teleprompter and is literally the fastest in the game. Though if items can be used huntress since wraith and nurse are weak to flashlights 
  • artistartist Member Posts: 1,490
    clown. it'll be like patrick's story to spongebob when he tried to cheer him up by telling him about the ugly barnacle

@artist said:
    clown. it'll be like patrick's story to spongebob when he tried to cheer him up by telling him about the ugly barnacle

here

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    friendlykillermain said:

The Wraith would step in one of Trappers traps or get hit by one of Huntress's wild hatchet throws when Legion, Hag, or Amanda ducks.