We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Multi Killer concept

Its a concept that i had in mind when i originally tried to figure out how to do Ghostface, however, regardless if he arrives i think its to interesting not to share:

Power is two parts: 
First is crouch, similar to Pig but no dash and 100% movement speed.

The second one is the power that allows the Killer to switch between 3-4 different existing Killers at the same time, the dublicates are visible and don't act till selected, they have no TR and collision. 

As the Killer you will be playing as one of them at any time, you can switch between them after a short channel, switching to a different Killer will give a noise warning to everyone in the TR except for those in a chase.

Basicly a hoarding/mindgame Killer with built in stealth that allows for preperations without giving the positions of all away.

Addon ideas:
Set 1: Delays sound warning
Set 2: Status effect on surprise attacks.

Comments