Stop Healing Me Whenever You Want!!!

ViciousCJBViciousCJB Member Posts: 8
I know you want your emblem points, but you gotta stop interrupting me where I'm going when the killer could be close!

Wait till I spam crouch or emote you because that's when it's SAFE. Speaking of safe, you're gambling your safe hook rescue points on my ability to outrun the killer because you're impatiently trying to get 10!

I don't give a shit if you have We'll Make It, you get more points letting me run away for your safe unhook and unhooking me again.

Comments

• PandiferPandifer Member Posts: 11
    If they don't want your heals, you can heal me. Seriously. It is way better than it used to be. Just walk away. That used to be more complicated. 
  • ViciousCJBViciousCJB Member Posts: 8
    Pandifer said:
    If they don't want your heals, you can heal me. Seriously. It is way better than it used to be. Just walk away. That used to be more complicated. 
    I'll take your word for it being worse, but if I have Sprint burst, escaping my teammates' reckless attempt at points wastes it.
  • e8Latticee8Lattice Member Posts: 128

I de-hook someone and they want to repay me by healing me RIGHT THEN AND THERE in front of the hook the killer just got alarmed to by the rescue. It's these people I just want the ability to punch in the face, through over my shoulder and sneak to a safe place before healing up.

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 895

@ViciousCJB said:
    Pandifer said:

I'll take your word for it being worse, but if I have Sprint burst, escaping my teammates' reckless attempt at points wastes it.

Don't run Sprint Burst then. It's a braindead panic button anyways.

• PandiferPandifer Member Posts: 11
    Pandifer said:
    Just walk away. You used to have to run, but now just move away. All good. 
  • se05239se05239 Member Posts: 1,083

By holding sprint, you cannot be healed. Use it.

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 972
    Honestly, if you know the Killer is nowhere nearby, whats wrong about healing right in front of the hook?
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 470

if someone bobs down right away off the hook i heal them, when the killer isn't about...if they run away i leave them to it, unless they crouch and move off somewhere close by, if i begin healing and they stop me, i believe they don't want me to heal them....so i go off and do other things....it can be difficult i guess to sometimes judge, i don't do it for the points really, it's about when to do it, with a judge of surroundings, team mates etc etc

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 4,876
    Understood. I'll unequip BT and We'll make it.
    I'll also ignore your clapping on the hook, since I'll assume you're being camped.
    Good talk!
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 1,876

Walking away, emoting, sprinting away stops healing.
    If they are so "Let me heal you reeee" just try to get to a safer location they will likely follow you

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 155
    edited February 11

It's even better if the killer is a nurse who usually run nurse's calling. I was hiding in the terror radius injured when a Quentin bounded right up behind me and started healing, got me killed right quick.

Or if it's a hag and you know those race right back to the hook - instead they want to heal right there under the hook. Also huntress - bad idea to heal right after unhook, least shove it to the side first before a hatchet hits one of us.

• RekinRekin Member Posts: 9
    edited February 12
    Yes. I am often guilty of screaming GET THE F OFF ME! at the tv when some overly friendly survivor tries to heal me as I can see Hillbilly roadrunnering toward us at 300mph.

Another favourite is when you're in dying state...for whatever reason got away..
    hiding... Killer hasn't got Deerstalker... you haven't healed up as you've been crawling away to hide..other survivor runs past, killer right up his backside...and the survivor begins to heal you. Thanks for giving me away you arch buffoon.

Of course they're trying to help and they're not mind readers. But in some situations I have Unbreakable... heal up 99%... then get up when it's safe and hide and self-heal from injured.