We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Error 8014

adryadry Member Posts: 3
Well, I tried to start DBD, but it tells me this error, so i tried run Steam as an administrator and run game from Steam, but still same, can someone help me please? Thank you 

Comments

• burak1998_20burak1998_20 Member Posts: 169
    I have this same error since two month 

*unistalling/re-installing dbd 
    *logging in an out steam 
    *verify integrity of game files 
    *run sfc/scannow in command propt 
    *clear download cache 

But still not working. 
  • SuggestiveSuggestive Mod, Customer Support Posts: 26

We're trying to gather more data on this at the minute

Next time you encounter this error, close the game and grab a log file for us. You'll find it in AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs, locate the latest "deadbydaylight.log" file and send it to us on support.deadbydaylight.com

Thanks!

• burak1998_20burak1998_20 Member Posts: 169

We're trying to gather more data on this at the minute

Next time you encounter this error, close the game and grab a log file for us. You'll find it in AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs, locate the latest "deadbydaylight.log" file and send it to us on support.deadbydaylight.com

Thanks!

How long will it take fix this problem?

I can join this game before 2.4.0 patch .