Nintendo Switch™ players: Instability issues prevented us from releasing the mid-chapter update and The Archives. Good news! We are working towards launching the update sometime next week.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

How would you rank the exhaustion perks?

2»

Comments

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,162

1 - Adrenaline, the best perk in the game imo, free healing and a speed boost.
    2 - Dead hard (When it works and when you have a little bit of brain and know you need to use it to get to a pallet/Window/extend a loop/correct a misplay at a loop)
    3 - Lithe ( Sprint burst with more control, what's not to love ? Oh i know, the rare moments when the game glitches and it doesn't activate and when you decide to loop some gyms, not that big of a deal but still can be pretty annoying)
    4 - Sprint burst ( Pretty good to save your ass when you are out of position and working on unsafe gens or just when you are at an unsafe spot of the map, also gain value the more the game goes on since the map get less and less safe when pallets start to run low)
    5 - Balanced Landing ( It's honestly as good as Lithe but is so map specific that i just can't bring myself to use it more often, the passive stagger reduction is pretty nifty tho, ngl)
    6 - Dead hard when it decides to glitch and not activate, or when you are caught out in the open.

• thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,131
    Dead hard is pretty underrated. When used properly it's the (REAL) second chance perk. Dead Harding into nothing isn't going to work out for you. Use it in loops and if you get out played dead hard last second and make the pallet/window.
  • darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 1,076

Dead Hard - in practiced hands it is very useful for making that vault or pallet you really need
    Balanced Landing - the secondary less stagger benefit makes it always useful though some maps make this perk a waste.
    Adrenaline - mazing, if you happen to reach the point that all the gens get done and are injured and/or in a chase. Wasted otherwise except to get you to the gate a bit faster. It does ignore exhaustion and a nice surprise if you were the last one caught and get unhooked.
    Sprint Burst - having to walk everywhere so not to trigger it is maddening.
    Lithe - 'in a chase' is just too unreliable. Rate higher if it procs just doing a fast vault probably to #2.

• josh6_66josh6_66 Member Posts: 3

Adrenalin is not a real exhaustion perks because its completely different then the other exhaustion perks
    Good survivor:
    Dead Hard (makes you a 3 hit if you know how to use it)
    Sprint Burst (if you know how to sprint control you can get a boost whenever you want)
    Balanced Landing (makes hills a viable place to go but you have to find one)
    Lithe (like sprintburst but worse because you can only use it when vaulting)

Bad survivor:
    Lithe (killer doesnt get a free hit when he double backs and you vault
    Balanced Landing (same as above)
    Sprint Burst (you will either waste time walking around or dont have sprint burst when starting a chase except if you were repairing a gen and the killer is coming)
    Dead Hard (works only one time, after the killer will just wait till you used it)

• XavierBoah17XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 204

@MegaWaffle said:

@mistar_z said:

• Adrenaline
    • Balanced Landing
    • Dead Hard
    • Lithe
    • Sprint Burst

1: DS
    2: DS
    3: D

Sorry I've got to stop right there, for some reason my keyboard isn't working properly.

I didn't realize obsession = exhaustion.

It is because its exhausting when you dont run obsession perks but the killer is using Dying Light or Remember Me. 
    (Tunnel Perks)
  • ArtisksArtisks Member Posts: 10

Adrenaline
    Lithe
    Dead Hard
    Sprint Burst
    Balanced Landing

• Toxicity23Toxicity23 Member Posts: 263
    1. Balanced Landing (I've only heard legends of it's usefulness, and it does seem rather nice.)
    2. Lithe (Vaults are almost everywhere in the maps. Ridiculously easy to use.)
    3. Dead Hard (A Frame of invincibility can make the difference in a chase, but challenging to use.)
    4. Sprint Burst (Useful, but forces you to WALK AS SLOWLY AS POSSIBLE just so you can use it when the time is right.)
    5. Adrenaline (Ridiculously useful in 2 situations that almost NEVER HAPPEN. In a chase and Adrenaline kicks in, or Downed and Adrenaline kicks in. If anything, it's a waste of a perk slot.)