Anti easy cheat warnings

Hi I don't cheat but I've been getting lots of anti easy cheat errors. When I close the game (after playing) it will give me a notification in the corner saying anti easy cheat 0006 or something. My laptop isn't the best but it runs the game fine, I often have an issue where the game won't close and still runs after closing. In this case I force close it (and get the error).
I also get the error when the game closes smoothly.
The exact words it says are "Easy anti cheat: game security violation detected #00000006"
I don't want to get banned for doing nothing wrong (although it doesn't appear to have done anything to me yet) I get this error a lot.
Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• BlondeMegPlsBlondeMegPls Member Posts: 27

Also I might add it doesn't always give the error, only sometimes- but it's a good proportion

Also can anyone tell me if this is something I should be worried about (it might ban me?) or if it's just a general error for the weird way it closes?

• SuggestiveSuggestive Mod, Customer Support Posts: 25

I don't believe this will result in a ban, unless you have something on your system that you shouldn't be having!

Quick question - do you have any sort of RGB lighting in your hardware? Fancy LED lights on your fans or anything like that?

No there's nothing like that, the keyboard technically has under key lights but they've not worked for years. Thanks for the response! <3

• sausage11sausage11 Member Posts: 6
    I get the same warnings after closing the game.