We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

HABILITY TO CARRY TWO ITEMS

Hi! How cool it sounds if survivors had a perk that allows you to pick two items. In order to escape the match and gain double the items. In game this could have a negative effect since both hands are occupied, so maybe survivors can’t jump windows while they carry two items. What you guys think?

Comments

  • javieralfre2javieralfre2 Member Posts: 14

    You can carry a toolkit and a flashlight and be able to switch it if you need to repair or quickly bling the killer.

  • drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 658
    If only we could carry 2 flashlights. That'd be fun.
  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    AKIMBO FLASHLIGHTS.
  • javieralfre2javieralfre2 Member Posts: 14

    The truth is everyone using this perk would carry only 2 flashlight lol

  • ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,573
    Double anti hemorrhagic syringes all day baby
  • TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 480

    Man, having a key to go with my map earlier would've been awesome.

  • javieralfre2javieralfre2 Member Posts: 14
    But remember if you die you will loose all the items and adding. And if in a continuous dead strick you will be left with no items soon
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 3,919

    @MegaWaffle said:
    A Broken key in my right hand and a Broken key in my left hand?!

    ...

    ...damn (._. )

    Wouldn't 2 broken keys make 1 dull key using the power of friendship?

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

    @javieralfre2 said:
    Hi! How cool it sounds if survivors had a perk that allows you to pick two items. In order to escape the match and gain double the items. In game this could have a negative effect since both hands are occupied, so maybe survivors can’t jump windows while they carry two items. What you guys think?

    What does the killer to balance things out?

  • Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 2,572

    @drunky26 said:
    If only we could carry 2 flashlights. That'd be fun.

    imagines the flashlight spam with 8 flashlights

    DEAR GOD...

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @Master said:

    @javieralfre2 said:
    Hi! How cool it sounds if survivors had a perk that allows you to pick two items. In order to escape the match and gain double the items. In game this could have a negative effect since both hands are occupied, so maybe survivors can’t jump windows while they carry two items. What you guys think?

    What does the killer to balance things out?

    Base Franklin's Demise?

  • Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    If all 4 survivors click BMed at once

    0_0
  • EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Being able to carry two items is called hability.
  • xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 711

    @Master said:

    @javieralfre2 said:
    Hi! How cool it sounds if survivors had a perk that allows you to pick two items. In order to escape the match and gain double the items. In game this could have a negative effect since both hands are occupied, so maybe survivors can’t jump windows while they carry two items. What you guys think?

    What does the killer to balance things out?

    I'd suggest that Franklin's demise would knock out both items from your hands

    The ability to carry 2 items gives survivors a benefit, but it comes at a greater cost. You burn through your times too fast. You might not even use them that round, and if you die you lose both items and all their add ons. Plus it takes up a perk slot to potentially not use a second item.

    Maybe the perk could slow actions down by 6/4/2% since you have your hands full?

  • javieralfre2javieralfre2 Member Posts: 14
    This is what I’m ralkinng about. This makes it balance.
Sign In or Register to comment.