Dead by Daylight has turned 3 years old! We are proud of what we've accomplished and so excited about what’s to come. So why not start the celebrations with a Bloodhunt (2x) Event from June 14th to June 18th? Enjoy!

Teachable Perk Checklist

kunzkunz Member Posts: 1
edited February 7 in Gameplay Guides

I made a Google doc spreadsheet for me to track my own teachable perks. I thought other players might benefit from it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gCbqa2E375jkWQx39w-VSVw2TaboSGIRyBGtIjFYgMU/edit?usp=sharing

It's a bit of a chore to see which perks I have unlocked on console, and I don't have all of the DLC characters. It's also useful for me since I mostly play Killers, so I can see which Survivor perks I actually do have.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I can move the post if need be.

Tagged:

Comments

• perotxperotx Member Posts: 77

That's pretty cool, I might use it later.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 329
    edited April 1

Can ya update it to add Bill, Jane, Ash, and the plague?

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 939

Hey, that's pretty helpful.

Currently I need:

Vigil, Pharmacy, Object of Obsession, Solidarity, Poised, Head On, Mettle of Man, Flip-Flop, and Buckle Up.

I still need to buy Jane, but I'm saving up shards for her. I just bought the Halloween chapter for Laurie and the Nightmare chapter for Quentin. I've been waiting for their teachables to show up in the Shrine, but I get the feeling that they're not going to any time soon. I'm going to buy Ash as soon as I am able to. I'm definitely going to play as him a lot. I've got a lot of bloodpoint farming to do.

• anotherkstaranotherkstar Member Posts: 2

Thanks so much for sharing! Def plan to use this. :)