We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Teachable Perk Checklist

kunzkunz Member Posts: 1
edited February 7 in Gameplay Guides

I made a Google doc spreadsheet for me to track my own teachable perks. I thought other players might benefit from it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gCbqa2E375jkWQx39w-VSVw2TaboSGIRyBGtIjFYgMU/edit?usp=sharing

It's a bit of a chore to see which perks I have unlocked on console, and I don't have all of the DLC characters. It's also useful for me since I mostly play Killers, so I can see which Survivor perks I actually do have.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I can move the post if need be.

Tagged:

Comments

• perotxperotx Member Posts: 77

That's pretty cool, I might use it later.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 37
    edited April 1

Can ya update it to add Bill, Jane, Ash, and the plague?

• Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 748

Hey, that's pretty helpful.

Currently I need:

Vigil, Pharmacy, Object of Obsession, Solidarity, Poised, Head On, Mettle of Man, Flip-Flop, and Buckle Up.

I still need to buy Jane, but I'm saving up shards for her. I just bought the Halloween chapter for Laurie and the Nightmare chapter for Quentin. I've been waiting for their teachables to show up in the Shrine, but I get the feeling that they're not going to any time soon. I'm going to buy Ash as soon as I am able to. I'm definitely going to play as him a lot. I've got a lot of bloodpoint farming to do.