We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Some DBD fan art I've done!

RoryDiesALotRoryDiesALot Member Posts: 5
edited February 7 in Fan Creations

I started making fan art for this game a few months ago (posting under the Reddit name rawrsaysrory), including monthly DBD-themed postcards that I mail out to friends, followers, and people on Reddit. I thought I'd share some stuff here! I have some more on my website.

Tagged:

Comments

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 832

Love it! well done...

• RoryDiesALotRoryDiesALot Member Posts: 5

@Mushwin said:
    Love it! well done...

Thank you!

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 832

Thinks the DBD need to give you a job in their art department ^^ not that i aren't saying their art isn't good but defo do a good job there

• Magnus13Magnus13 Member Posts: 73

I love the first one the most, good job!

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod Posts: 2,514

I love these! I'm always impressed by how talented this community is.

• Mockingbird_XMockingbird_X Member Posts: 43

These are good. I'm not sure about the one with pubic hair showing - isn't that kinda explicit?

• Maelstrom1313Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 219
    Damn there awesome I especially love the freddy one, would you be able do one with wraith uncloaking with either Meg or feng? Also would you mind if I used part of the one with freddy an Meg? 
  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 1,436
    Lovely, especially the arcade one :)
  • mintchapstickmintchapstick Member Posts: 312

@Mockingbird_X said:
    These are good. I'm not sure about the one with pubic hair showing - isn't that kinda explicit?

I mean... It's just showing pubic hair & not anything else?

anyway @ OP, I love your style. The women in your drawings have a very art nouveau feel to them.

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    Damn there awesome I especially love the freddy one, would you be able do one with wraith uncloaking with either Meg or feng? Also would you mind if I used part of the one with freddy an Meg? 

Thank you, Mael! I can do something with those characters soon, yeah. I don't mind if people use the art for wallpapers/icons, etc. but I do ask that you don't alter the images beyond cropping them, or sell them.

@Mockingbird_X said:

It's a bit explicit, yes! But I figure, a game where you can stick a chainsaw through someone's chest is probably okay with it! xD

• Maelstrom1313Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 219
    Ah awesome that be kool an sweet thanks man an yeah I wouldn't do that thanks
  • Mockingbird_XMockingbird_X Member Posts: 43

It's a bit explicit, yes! But I figure, a game where you can stick a chainsaw through someone's chest is probably okay with it! xD

You're probably right. It's gorgeous, though ^__^

• JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 480

I like the pictures, I'm not really sure about the pubic hair on the Spirit though