We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Ability to report people after the post game.

StruckStruck Member Posts: 6

I would like to be able to report people that were working with the killer after the fact. After viewing this Twitch streamers video and seeing that one of the survivors were on his friend list I noticed there was a reason for him to know where I was exactly at. The guy who died that was on his friends list was telling the killer where I was at. I can't report the guy with the current in-game report system after the game has been closed out. I would like to though. Thanks.

Comments

  • StruckStruck Member Posts: 6

    I would like to report both of them actually. Streamer killer and the friend survivor.

  • TarveshTarvesh Member Posts: 377
    Struck said:

    I would like to report both of them actually. Streamer killer and the friend survivor.

    So send a report with their names. You don’t have to settle for just the in-game report system.
  • daLensterdaLenster Member Posts: 16
    It’s frustrating, I know.  It’s happened a handful of times to me.  Survivor complicit and determined to help out killer “buddy”.  Don’t let it bug you, just play another game. 
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

    @Tarvesh said:
    Struck said:

    I would like to report both of them actually. Streamer killer and the friend survivor.

    So send a report with their names. You don’t have to settle for just the in-game report system.

    You do, the devs can only take action if you filed an ingame report too

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

    @Struck said:
    I would like to be able to report people that were working with the killer after the fact. After viewing this Twitch streamers video and seeing that one of the survivors were on his friend list I noticed there was a reason for him to know where I was exactly at. The guy who died that was on his friends list was telling the killer where I was at. I can't report the guy with the current in-game report system after the game has been closed out. I would like to though. Thanks.

    Wont become a thing due to witch hunting. All your fancy toxic streamers would throw thousands of reports onto a killer..... just imagine

Sign In or Register to comment.