We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

PERK TO CARRY TWO ITENS

javieralfre2javieralfre2 Member Posts: 14
WE NEED IN THIS GANE A PERK RO CARRY MOTE THAN ONE ITEM. What you think?

Comments

  • TarveshTarvesh Member Posts: 377
    No thanks. A team full of single item carries can already troll a killer. Double items? You’d never see another killer in the game.
  • JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 480

    Simple answer: NO

  • fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 1,540

    One item is enough.

  • CymerCymer Member Posts: 415
    All the animations would need to be redone and how would you balance such a thing? Just imagine 8 toolboxes on a gen!

  • TarveshTarvesh Member Posts: 377
    edited February 12
    Cymer said:
    All the animations would need to be redone and how would you balance such a thing? Just imagine 8 toolboxes on a gen!

    What gen? Gens don’t exist in such games.
  • Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 418
    I’m in favor of having a perk that lets a survivor bring two items with them when they escape. Bringing multiple items into a trial per survivor would be broken.
  • MiloMilo Member Posts: 2,274

    @Kind_Lemon said:
    I’m in favor of having a perk that lets a survivor bring two items with them when they escape. Bringing multiple items into a trial per survivor would be broken.

    Okay like the "pocket" item that you cannot use during a trial but you can escape with would be reasonable.
    But it would have to do something else. It would be weak otherwise

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,934

    Just no because imagine a BNP TB/Insta Heal Medkit combo or any other maddening combo it'd be super difficult for even the best killers to cope.

  • Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 391
    powerbats said:

    Just no because imagine a BNP TB/Insta Heal Medkit combo or any other maddening combo it'd be super difficult for even the best killers to cope.

    BNPs are flaming garbage at this time. Double syringes is cancer
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 6,934

    @Mr_Myers said:
    powerbats said:

    Just no because imagine a BNP TB/Insta Heal Medkit combo or any other maddening combo it'd be super difficult for even the best killers to cope.

    BNPs are flaming garbage at this time. Double syringes is cancer

    Well imagine you get someone who can hit those skill checks consistently and carries one and an insta heal meadkit. Their duo or w/e partner stands next to them carrying another of the same and simply has the other BNP equipped TB on the ground.

  • Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 391
    powerbats said:

    @Mr_Myers said:
    powerbats said:

    Just no because imagine a BNP TB/Insta Heal Medkit combo or any other maddening combo it'd be super difficult for even the best killers to cope.

    BNPs are flaming garbage at this time. Double syringes is cancer

    Well imagine you get someone who can hit those skill checks consistently and carries one and an insta heal meadkit. Their duo or w/e partner stands next to them carrying another of the same and simply has the other BNP equipped TB on the ground.

    Well they just rushed 1 gen with items, now it's gone
Sign In or Register to comment.