We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

How about the jeepers creepers guy as a killer?

tdogg27tdogg27 Member Posts: 1
Jeepers creepers guy with perks involving the crows and mabye his throwing stars would be cool

Best Answer

• TarveshTarvesh Posts: 377
    Accepted Answer
    And his regeneration, flight, spear, truck, scent, super human strength... lol

Answers

• Darkness_DBDDarkness_DBD Member Posts: 3

Would be cool and I posted a comment for the babadook monster just search on google The Babadook and you'll find him

• Maelstrom1313Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 219
    They wouldn't do it unless he couldn't fly other wise you'll just have people flying none stop an as that is part of what his is it won't happen
  • TrAiNwReCkTrAiNwReCk Member Posts: 246

If I recall, the person who created the Jeepers Creepers character was involved in some legal trouble involving children . . I think.

Anyway, since that said person would receive compensation for their addition into DbD players would have a big problem with supporting someone with a dark background.

• CrackgearCrackgear Member Posts: 59

If I recall, the person who created the Jeepers Creepers character was involved in some legal trouble involving children . . I think.

Anyway, since that said person would receive compensation for their addition into DbD players would have a big problem with supporting someone with a dark background.

Exactly .....so I don't even know why we have to have post on this

• JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 480

It's best they don't add him for the sake of business, the creator of Jeepers Creepers was a pedophile a long time ago, if they added him then a large majority of the community wouldn't accept that. There will be boycotting and petitions if this killer is added. It's easier and better without him.

See even though you all are saying this I can garentee you all have watched the movies 😉 am not saying what he done was right but yous still watched them an also I bet not everyone will know of his past so not everyone would boycott it but anyway it wouldn't happen for the reason I stated above

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    See even though you all are saying this I can garentee you all have watched the movies 😉 am not saying what he done was right but yous still watched them an also I bet not everyone will know of his past so not everyone would boycott it but anyway it wouldn't happen for the reason I stated above

I can't express how wrong you are, there are a large majority of people who hate the creator of Jeepers Creepers, he was a PEDOPHILE a sicko who had disgusting intentions for little children, Not_Queen herself even stated that Behavior isn't planing on ever adding him either.

You just proved me right not wrong. I know what he was I've known for long time but even before it all came out they said they wouldn't add a flying killer an you said a large majority hate him cause of his crimes which means NOT everyone knows about it so you just basically said what I just did but in a different way 🙄

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    You just proved me right not wrong. I know what he was I've known for long time but even before it all came out they said they wouldn't add a flying killer an you said a large majority hate him cause of his crimes which means NOT everyone knows about it so you just basically said what I just did but in a different way 🙄

You're making me cringe so hard right now. Everyone should know that the creator is a bad guy and people will learn about him, especially if they add Jeepers into the game, which they won't. Plus many Dead by daylight YouTubers already know about the pedo thing and they even tell their fans about it, not everyone knows, but a LOT of them do

edited February 10
    Wow😂 also your still just stating what I have in different ways, just give up but thanks anyway

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    Wow😂 also your still just stating what I have in different ways, just give up but thanks anyway

Are you that oblivious? Jesus Christ, you're so thick headed

I really wish the lol button was back but please continue let's see if you can find a 3rd way to explain what I said I'll check back in later on to see if you have until then have fun 👍🙄

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    I really wish the lol button was back but please continue let's see if you can find a 3rd way to explain what I said I'll check back in later on to see if you have until then have fun 👍🙄

Yeah, you sound like broken record and I've immediately lost interest in this topic, talk to me when you bypass the age of 13 then I can take you seriously. Now go

Lmao oki I can't deage but I'll try just for you seen as you asked nicely😉 or are you just wishing I was around that age. Wow "now go" how long that take you to think of, damn have fun wasting you time writing back 

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    Lmao oki I can't deage but I'll try just for you seen as you asked nicely😉 or are you just wishing I was around that age. Wow "now go" how long that take you to think of, damn have fun wasting you time writing back 

Whatever, at least I'm not on the idea of letting some pedophiles creation on this game like you are

Oki where did I say I wanted him in this game show my what I wrote where I said I wanted him in it? Or can't someone read now [BAD WORD] me what's with some of the people in this community 

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    Oki where did I say I wanted him in this game show my what I wrote where I said I wanted him in it? Or can't someone read now [BAD WORD] me what's with some of the people in this community 

LOL how cute

@Maelstrom1313 said:

You didn't put an emoji that time, LOL

See you can't back up what you say but nice try

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    See you can't back up what you say but nice try

I wasn't even trying, so saying nice try is literally pointless, I see a lot of Dead by Daylight players saying that, I guess everyone is a broken record

You just said I want a pedos creation in this game your words am just waiting on you to quote where I stated it

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    You just said I want a pedos creation in this game your words am just waiting on you to quote where I stated it

You were implying that bud

@Maelstrom1313 said:

Why is this community such a pain to deal with, just go away already for Christ's sales and quit wasting my time

Whatever, at least I'm not on the idea of letting some pedophiles creation on this game like you are

Your words stating I want it in this game f*ck me have you forgot what you wrote already
    There you go my original text where do it say or hint am implying I want it in the game

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    JoyfulLeader said

Your words stating I want it in this game f*ck me have you forgot what you wrote already

Someone takes things too seriously

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    Maelstrom1313 said:

There you go my original text where do it say or hint am implying I want it in the game

I legit have lost interest, I've told you that already, now go the hell away

See you ain't got sh*t, nice to know you think pedos ain't a serious subject guess what you said earlier about him been a sicko was a lie its oki I'll forgive you for liking him

@Maelstrom1313 said:
    See you ain't got sh*t, nice to know you think pedos ain't a serious subject guess what you said earlier about him been a sicko was a lie its oki I'll forgive you for liking him

Getting a little angsty there kid, maybe drinking some water will help XD