We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Does anyone like freddy and legion even if they are not that good are they at least fun to play as?

2»

Comments

• PluPlu Member Posts: 605

I really enjoy playing as Legion, running around stabbing people is fun to me, and i couldn't care less about other's fun, they don't care about mine when they bring 4 decisive and insta heals so why should i ?

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Freddy can be fun to play at times since you're completely invisible and survivors have no idea where you are but that also makes him the least fun killer to be playing against.

Legion just isn't fun to play. Slow speed with a power that drags on chases since its no good at downing survivors without purple add-ons.
  • DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 1,643
    edited February 12

Sam pretty much summed up my opinion of Legion, they are a walking design flaw. (see 6:05)

As for Freddy, I absolutely love that guy and have been maining him for the longest time now. I don't want the devs to rework him at this point as I'm sure it would considerably lower his skill ceiling. Some QoL buffs are all he needs.

• TheDarkWallTheDarkWall Member Posts: 42
    I actually really enjoy Freddy and Legion. Freddy isn't the greatest, but he's not horrid either. Yes you will get less kills with him on average and he certainly needs to be buffed. Certain mechanics need changed to stop playing as him from feeling stupid. For instance not being able to pick up a Survivor who is being healed is idiotic.

I actually really really enjoy Legion. I've put a lot of time into him and made a lot of creative builds that all seemed to be viable pretty consistently at rank one. I actually find I can get more creativity out of his builds than I can most killers and they all vary significantly in terms of what my objective will be that match. With the minor buff he got this patch, I'm actually satisfied with where he is. I do feel like maybe something would be in order to reward him for landing a frenzy hit on an injured Survivor rather than an uninjured one, but I don't think that reward should be as intense as what they were doing in the test build. Maybe just a longer mend timer or 5 Seconds off the timer rather than 10. This would basically create a quicker bleed out situation but not one that would allow you to three shot without breaking the Chase.

But to the original topic, yes I enjoyed both of them. I play all the killers, but I probably play Legion and Myers the most. 
  • jackkn12jackkn12 Member Posts: 613

Ok thanks so should I get freddy,legion,pig,leatherace or hag dlc?
    Cause I'm saving my 9000 shards for clown:)

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,616
    jackkn12 said:

Depends on what teachables you have. 

For playing? Definitely Freddy, don't let the shit talk discourage. Freddy is mid-tier and a Emblem/BP generator on top. 

For perks? Bubba, little going for him except for his perks, they are all good.
  • DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 1,643

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    jackkn12 said:

Depends on what teachables you have. 

For playing? Definitely Freddy, don't let the shit talk discourage. Freddy is mid-tier and a Emblem/BP generator on top. 

For perks? Bubba, little going for him except for his perks, they are all good.

Bubba can't be bought with Shards, which is what the question was.

• FayeZaharaFayeZahara Member Posts: 860

Legion has possibilties to be fun. I feel freddy does not cause his power was flawed from start. Iconic Killer has to portray his personality and doctor has more freddy personality then freddy. He would be fun if played like freddy so you can quote all his iconic lines. Hag teleport even has his personality in it also. So i think with rework hoping for the best freddy. Plus i think he should be top tier killer, cause he is one killer in movies you could never fight back really against.
    If you meet freddy in real world need to do 3 things.
    1. Accept your gonna die maybe even commit suicide.
    2. Never tell anyone about him as he tortures you nightly.
    3. Once dead hope not killed in some wierd way and people just assume was a serial killer.

2»