Homeā€ŗ Discussionsā€ŗ General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Chat Box For Consoles?

So far chat boxes have been pc exclusive. Should they be added to consoles?šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž
Iā€™m a yes

Comments

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583
    Id rather have a postgame chat than get 2-3 people sending my angry messages after a game (and I don't like turning off messages)
  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183
    Only if the only messages we can send arent salty messages such as gg or well played or thanks for playing or something like, you're pretty good. I can imagine they'll rarely get used though :lol:
  • SIlentCetraSIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

@Spencer said:
    So far chat boxes have been pc exclusive. Should they be added to consoles?šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž
    Iā€™m a yes

I would normally say yes, but given the crap I've seen in them in my short time playing, I'd say you're better off without them.

• ItsYourBoyGuzmaItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 799
    edited February 2019

@Spencer said:
    Iā€™m a yes

you're better off without them.

like why would you want to waste even more time trying to type "GG ez killer get rekt noob" cause youd have to click the option to type in chat then pull up the type text chat box then hit send and then wait to see if anyone is still in your game to chat. Everyone wouldve left by the time you finished LUL

also chat boxes arent exclusive to PC , it's just easier to type on a pc because get this... DBD was originally made for PC. I know i know, SOUNDS CRAZY!

• RWoodrowRWoodrow Member Posts: 268
    No from me. Not having the endgame chat box is the only good thing about the console version.
  • JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,049

by the time someone typed something out longer than GG on a controller everyone would have left the match
    I like my silence after a match. No ty for adding the chat box.

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,793

Your not missing anything

Unless you want to be part of the problem

Why does everyone want PC things without being PC?