We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

If you need a laugh, then check this out.

NoxiousOnnyyxxNoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 321

Comments

• SIlentCetraSIlentCetra Member Posts: 187

A FINE example of the bottom of the DBD community barrel.

• JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 480
    edited February 10

I wish I had friends that were funny like this. All my Xbox friends that play DBD never want to play with me

Thanks for sharing! It's a lot better than seeing people complain all the time in these forums

• Tucking_FriggeredTucking_Friggered Member Posts: 357

Lol.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 1,744

My ears are bleeding. xD

• NoxiousOnnyyxxNoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 321

I wish I had friends that were funny like this. All my Xbox friends that play DBD never want to play with me

Thanks for sharing! It's a lot better than seeing people complain all the time in these forums

Why thank you!! And yes I agree!!! The people here take this soooo seriously. I doubt they really know how to laugh or even tell a joke. Their jokes are probably dry and stale. Blah.

My ears are bleeding. xD

Then don't watch so simple.
  • fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 1,744

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    fluffybunny said:

My ears are bleeding. xD

I'm not gonna know it's gonna make my ears bleed until I watch it, though. o:

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,208

@Boss said:
    gives the first 30 seconds a shot
    Nah, swearing at other people isn't my humor.

Agreed, perfect example of whats going wrong in the DBD community

• ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 399

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    fluffybunny said:

My ears are bleeding. xD

that's not a really good way to advertise your video

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    fluffybunny said:

My ears are bleeding. xD

that's not a really good way to advertise your video

Who said I'm advertising my video? Last time I checked I was talking to them not you. How about keep your nose in your own business. I ain't the one...
    Master said:

@Boss said:
    gives the first 30 seconds a shot
    Nah, swearing at other people isn't my humor.

Agreed, perfect example of whats going wrong in the DBD community

Yeah cause friends having a good time is such a giant threat to society. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • mikasa04321mikasa04321 Member Posts: 12
    Wow so now im bottom of the barrel because a camping tunneling piece of turd gave me a good laugh by getting juked. Haha ok ill take that. At least im not like other salty survivors and messaging them calling them all kind of stuff. I took a bad game and made it fun and something to laugh at if its not your kind of humor sorry but calling us bottom of the barrel is ridiculous because i was having fun my way!!
  • EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Being rude to other people is funny? Maybe if you are 12 yo.
    I wasnt being rude i was just talking crap in my party not like i was sending this to the killer in the messages. But again if its not your style how are yall any different telling me im bottom of the barrel?
    Glad to know you are an expert on human behavior!
    Eveline said:
    Being rude to other people is funny? Maybe if you are 12 yo.
    If you don't like it, then leave. Ain't no one want you here anyway. 
    And your playing a game were it condones violence but me cursing is just out of line 😂😂😂
  • RyuhiRyuhi Member Posts: 496

@mikasa04321 said:
    I wasnt being rude i was just talking crap in my party not like i was sending this to the killer in the messages. But again if its not your style how are yall any different telling me im bottom of the barrel?

Making a video to echochamber your lack of respect while being immature and reprehensible in general? Most of the community has a disdain for the type of attitude displayed in that video due to the negative impact it has on killer and survivor alike, so its not crazy when they don't approve of a topic boasting it.

And im fine with them having their opinions but dont go putting me down because its not something you agree with i was being tunneled and camped so i did what i had to so i could enjoy myself. No killers were harmed in the making of that video except pallet smacks and tbagging. But maybe i should just be like everyone else and start namecalling because thats the mature thing to do apparently. So nect time ill come on here and start a thread complaining about how the killer tunneled and camped and be like every other salty survivor.

But then ill get told to git gud so whats the point in that. Seems to me like yall just wanna have something to complain about!!

• JoyfulLeaderJoyfulLeader Member Posts: 480

Jeez people, quit fighting and chill out. The user just posted themselves having a good time with their friends, no need to be negative.

Jeez people, quit fighting and chill out. The user just posted themselves having a good time with their friends, no need to be negative.

Yeah, but these petty Betty's don't understand that. They think they are so elite and know how the game works. Fun is obviously not in their category.