We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Can't crawl in exit gate after being hit

Mystaria13Mystaria13 Member Posts: 252
 I've had it happen several times on many different maps with different killers so I think it's a bug. If you go down in the exit gate right at the barrier it will not let you crawl you are frozen until the killer picks you up. It does seem to happen every single time if you're hit by a hatchet with the huntress but other killers it happens but not every time. There's many times that I would have made it out if it would let me crawl instead of freezing me in place for 3-5 seconds or until the killer picks you up. The killers actions take precedence over everything are we really going to be frozen because we're in an exit gate about to escape just to get camped and give the killer a kill that they didn't deserve? Devs you really need to take a look at the actions where the killers actions take precedence. I'm tired of the bugs and glitches with them for example when I'm at 100% wiggle and it doesn't let me of the shoulder just because he's on the basement stairs and that's just one example and there are many more.

Comments

• XavierBoah17XavierBoah17 Member Posts: 177
    Never had this issue. Maybe connection issues? The best explaination I can give you is that when you are knocked, you dont automatically start moving (except when you drop a pallet and get hit through it cuz the pallet drop animation substitutes the daze) 
  • Mystaria13Mystaria13 Member Posts: 252
    Yes been playing a yr so I do know that but this freezes you indefinitely or until the killer picks you up also I don't play any ping over 150 so I don't know what else it could be besides a bug.