Trade/gift cosmetics

SadCyclopsSadCyclops Member Posts: 31

I would love to have a feature like you have in other games, where you can gift or trade cosmetics from the game.
If you know a friend of your really likes an outfit but he doest have any shards/cells left or is just unsure if he should buy it, you can make them smile by gifting them the cosmetic.

Comments

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 448

i like this idea....

• SadCyclopsSadCyclops Member Posts: 31

@Mushwin said:
    i like this idea....

thank you ;)

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 448

i can't play with the flash lights so i would love to trade those or the keys....! lol

• TarveshTarvesh Member Posts: 76
    Yes please! 
  • TheRealDweardTheRealDweard Member Posts: 14
    edited February 11

The only issue would be exclusive cosmetics because they would cause a lot of issues if they were tradeable.

The only issue would be exclusive cosmetics because they would cause a lot of issues if they were tradeable.

What issue would they cause....? Like what legtitinate issue could me giving someone an event skin cause? They don’t any advantages.

@Tarvesh said:
    TheRealDweard said:

What issue would they cause....? Like what legtitinate issue could me giving someone an event skin cause? They don’t any advantages.

Scamming and on top of that it would just encourage people to start selling things outside of the game.

edited February 11

Trading in general would probably cause issues. Gifting cells and items through the shop is a great idea though.

@Tarvesh said:
    TheRealDweard said:

Scamming and on top of that it would just encourage people to start selling things outside of the game.

Ok. So basically only event skins could be used for scams? Come on now. Be real.
    edited February 12

@Tarvesh said:

Ok. So basically only event skins could be used for scams? Come on now. Be real.

I feel like all items will actually be used in scams. However, event items will probably targeted/used more because it attracts more attention than items you can always buy in the shop. Honestly, I just wanted to state my opinion on the topic and I did. Good day! :D