We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Gift Bloodpoints

SadCyclopsSadCyclops Member Posts: 37

I know, in the first thought this may sound stupid, but listen up.

I like playing dbd with friends and it happens a lot that either i am close to a million bloodpoints, when my friends have none to spend or the other way round.
prestiging is not always an option and spending points after lvl 50 on a non prestige char just makes no sense, so i would be glad if you could gift bloodpoint to friends.
maybe with a fee of 10% of the point getting lost or sth, so the devs also have something from it :)

Comments

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 1,540

That would probably be easy to exploit. Like people could sell you BP for money and I doubt that's something they want to encourage.

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 2,255

@fluffybunny said:
    That would probably be easy to exploit. Like people could sell you BP for money and I doubt that's something they want to encourage.

Jesus I would make hell lot of money if it happened.

Let it happen, my brand new job, bloodpoint seller.

• SadCyclopsSadCyclops Member Posts: 37

@fluffybunny said:

you are totally right. But there could be a fix amount or a kind of cap or sth like that.