Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Emblem percentages?

Why is the information at the end of matches regarding Emblems shown in percentages instead of just points earned? I don't know what "50% survivor hook states" means in my Malicious emblem. The DBD wiki explains what gives you points for each emblem and how many you earn for each thing, so for Malicious for example, you earn 1 point for hitting a survivor and 2 for a survivor reaching a new hook stage, and get -1 for a survivor being healed and -1 for a survivor wiggling free. So what exactly does 50% mean? 50% of what?

Comments

• AlwaysInAGoodShapeAlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301

You can count your hits and see how much % that is. Divide your hits (or rather points) by the amount of % you got and multiply it by 100. That is how much 100% is.

• scorpioscorpio Member Posts: 341

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    You can count your hits and see how much % that is. Divide your hits (or rather points) by the amount of % you got and multiply it by 100. That is how much 100% is.

I have to count my hits? And then how do I count everything else, like the number of seconds each generator stays unfinished on the map? If they are keeping track of these things for percentages then I feel like they could instead post them as points rather than percents.