Has anyone ever played DBD drunk?

MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 470

i so have....guilllllttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

«1

Comments

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 8,682

    Yes, quite funny when you are doing absolutely nothing, but survivors are still stupid enough to throw themselves at the hook :smile:

  • SupernautSupernaut Member Posts: 358

    Yeah, that's Leatherface time :)

  • DarkFox85DarkFox85 Member Posts: 47
    edited February 10

    I was just saying in another thread you can just roleplay as The Clown. It's a giggle!

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 470

    i feel like i am on acid anyway against the clown! lol

  • JedJed Member Posts: 147
    No but I'm always stoned when I play and I'm all like...
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 470

    giggles

  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,070

    Does anyone play this sober?

  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,827
    edited February 10
    Lol, i rarely play DbD when being sober.
    Drinking right now btw.
  • TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 621
    edited February 10

    drunk and high.. best way to play it

  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 2,407
    I personally dont like to drink, I know I'm a buzzkill you dont have to tell me
  • SIlentCetraSIlentCetra Member Posts: 141

    I'd love to give it a go. Maybe next weekend when I get me some vodka

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,363
    I rarely play it sober.
  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 470

    .....and do you play DBD better sober or drunk? sometimes i have really bad games drunk lol

  • NathanExplosionNathanExplosion Member Posts: 104

    Can't really play killer while drunk, it give me more headaches than anything else.

    Whereas as survivor... it nearly improve my gameplay lul.

  • mintchapstickmintchapstick Member Posts: 285

    I played survivor once after like two margaritas (I never drink), and I couldn't hit a single skill check. Never played after drinking again.

  • AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 337
    edited February 12

    I mean, I don't know how people could stand playing killer otherwise.

    Post edited by Acromio on
  • PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 617

    Happens way too often...

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 1,073

    I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu

    Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow.

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 470

    i can't play killer drunk and i guess i am more reckless as a survivor when i am lol

  • MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 470

    @Shad03 oh god you are making me feel old!

  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 1,073

    @Mushwin said:
    @Shad03 oh god you are making me feel old!

    Lel.

    I'm too young to feel this old

  • LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 433

    Too young to drink but it's something I will do in the future with some friends :lol:

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,363
    edited February 11
    Shad03 said:

    I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu

    Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow.

    Whats up with your ridiculous drinking laws?
    Sounds like it sucks to grow up in the US.
  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 1,073

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Shad03 said:

    I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu

    Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow.

    Whats up with your ridiculous drinking laws?
    Sounds like it sucks to grow up in the US.

    Yeah, but then again I don't think I wanna be born elsewhere. I wouldn't be who I am if that had happened.

  • PoppaSquatPoppaSquat Member Posts: 71

    Drunk and high on 420 almost every time I play, sometimes I swear I genuinely play better that way lol

  • Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 350

    And I thought that only irish liked to drink that much.

  • PluPlu Member Posts: 136

    Played when i was sleep deprived but never drunk, doing some meme SWF stuff while drunk do sound fun however, i should try it out one day

  • NathanExplosionNathanExplosion Member Posts: 104

    @Unnamed_Freak said:
    And I thought that only irish liked to drink that much.

    You don't know the french cult for alcohol then.

  • ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,363
    edited February 12
    Shad03 said:

    @ChesterTheMolester said:
    Shad03 said:

    I play entirely sober. On the account I'm not a international adult yet uwu

    Yet I'm still old enough to join the army and kill people somehow.

    Whats up with your ridiculous drinking laws?
    Sounds like it sucks to grow up in the US.

    Yeah, but then again I don't think I wanna be born elsewhere. I wouldn't be who I am if that had happened.

    That are 2 reasons already saying that you shouldn't grow up in the US.

    No offense.
  • WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 326
    edited February 12

    This game is much better when 420ing
    1 week till the exams are over, then its time again hehe boy

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.