What Item Do You Want Added

If you could add any item to the game what would it be?
My choice would be a smoke grenade.

Tagged:

Comments

• SenzuDuckSenzuDuck Member Posts: 2,109

A good friend of mine, so all credit goes to him was a one time use "Holy Water" that made cleaning totems quicker, like a toolbox would to gens.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 2,417

A tiny shark so I can throw it and it sticks to the killers face stunning and blinding him momentarily, has no addons like the firecrackers and is a one time use only

• PeanitsPeanits Mod, ACM Posts: 1,480

Not necessarily an entire item, but I always thought it would be neat if there was a long fuse add-on for firecrackers that made it so you could drop them by a window or a generator and run away, sorta' like a pebble.

Then again, pebbles exist now.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 1,597

@Spencer said:

Not quite on your topic, but I'd like a killer that utilizes smoke rather than an item. Like you release a crap ton of black smoke in area that you can see through but the survivors get blocked vision. Neat idea for countering loops

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 2,645

A noose to hang myself with!

• DelfadorDelfador Member Posts: 1,489

I always wanted a perk called pen and paper allowing you to write stuff on a paper and give it to another survivor.

I still think this should be a perk but it still would be cool if it was an item.

• OooooofOooooof Member Posts: 99

Add a knife to kill the killer insta.

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 4,876
    Oooooof said:

Add a knife to kill the killer insta.

Already exists 
  • TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 4,876
    A steering wheel. So I can feel like a NASCAR driver. 
  • makaylamakayla Member Posts: 127

I would like more holiday themed items. Here are a couple ideas I had in mind.

Heart Shaped Candies: Consuming the candy increases your movement speed by 5% for two minutes.
    Easter Egg: Throwing the egg will create a loud noise notification.

• OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 358
    A baseball bat that breaks on the first hit but stuns the killer 
  • CrackgearCrackgear Member Posts: 49
    Blueberry said:

@Spencer said:

Not quite on your topic, but I'd like a killer that utilizes smoke rather than an item. Like you release a crap ton of black smoke in area that you can see through but the survivors get blocked vision. Neat idea for countering loops

Isn't that the clown with his smoke that gives blocked vision and hindered effect? 

Or you mean like a fog?
  • CrackgearCrackgear Member Posts: 49
    Delfador said:

I always wanted a perk called pen and paper allowing you to write stuff on a paper and give it to another survivor.

I still think this should be a perk but it still would be cool if it was an item.

What you expect : "Location of hatch" , "Location of Purple Items " or A Strategy

What you get : "Gg EZ , You Sucks Azzy , Gg Es , Your mom is good at bed ...trolololol"
  • PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 617

I want a Flashlight for Killers.

• BossBoss Member Posts: 2,847

@Crackgear said:
    Delfador said:

What you expect : "Location of hatch" , "Location of Purple Items " or A Strategy

What you get : "Gg EZ , You Sucks Azzy , Gg Es , Your mom is good at bed ...trolololol"

I'd hope to find Dark Souls-inspired quotes.
    "tong but hole", "don't give up, skeleton" etc.

Crackgear said:
    Delfador said:

Lmao this would bring the toxicity to a whole new level
  • Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 1,488
    Delfador said:

Only if it's a system like in dark souls.... I had a similar idea with spray paint so player can graffiti certain symbols like arrows or write messages to other players 
  • Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 1,488
    Go back to f13 buddy... xD
  • BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 742

SWAT rescue team

• Maelstrom10Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 258
    Add stun based weaponry.
    Knife = d strike, but with less stun (remove conventional d strike)
    Bloodied chalk = set hag style traps that slow the killer. Can only set 1-3 based on add-ons, and is used on use.
    Etc
    Bravo0413 said:
    Go back to f13 buddy... xD
    Lol I knew that would draw that type of response it wasn't meant to be taken seriously, the killer would have a real reason to dodge when 4 baseball bats load in at once lmao , but if people think this game is unbalanced try playing Friday and getting killed when you're the killer 
  • BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 742

Baseball bat: 1 use only, found in chests only, cant take with you if escape, causes stun on killer