What REALLY happens during SWF

Comments

• NoxiousOnnyyxxNoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 235
    Look....I thought he walked passed me...😂😂😂😂
  • chemical_rejectchemical_reject Member Posts: 896
  • HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 509
    *insert here Marth88 depip squad playlist*
  • Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 1,146

@chemical_reject every swf is different, me and my friends usually do nothing and mess around, play with the killer till they dc or eventually down us, then we do gens

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,072

She gonna die on that hook.

fcc2014 said:

She gonna die on that hook.

I actually survived that round so ha!

@NoxiousOnnyyxx that is because you didn't play drunk. I could tell by the lack of your laugh in that clip.

fcc2014 said:

@NoxiousOnnyyxx that is because you didn't play drunk. I could tell by the lack of your laugh in that clip.

Lols I only play drunk on the weekends. 
  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 2,416
    I swear this always happens to me :lol: . No need to be ashamed of this
    SenzuDuck said:

@chemical_reject said:
    Tzeentchling9 said:

So what really happens is some people are too dumb to utilize outrageous advantages? You told her to run away and she choose not to.

I suppose we are also ignoring her immediately calling out the Killer's direction and movements once on the hook.

Master said:

@chemical_reject said:

@NoxiousOnnyyxx

Even though they are complete plebs, they still are aware that hes being chased and all worked on gens

Lol salty killer mains 

Exactly that, despite you probably never having played against them they're still in here calling you dumb and plebs for a single mistake made in one match.

These are the types of people that ruin this game imo.

Thank you!!
    SenzuDuck said:

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@chemical_reject said:

Tzeentchling9 said:

So what really happens is some people are too dumb to utilize outrageous advantages? You told her to run away and she choose not to.

I suppose we are also ignoring her immediately calling out the Killer's direction and movements once on the hook.

Master said:

@chemical_reject said:

@NoxiousOnnyyxx

Even though they are complete plebs, they still are aware that hes being chased and all worked on gens

Lol salty killer mains 

Exactly that, despite you probably never having played against them they're still in here calling you dumb and plebs for a single mistake made in one match.

Thank you!!

But don't worry guys - according to them SWF is the toxicity, you know... you guys having a joke and laughing at each others mess-ups.

Coming to the forums and insulting people is A OK THO

Forum swf is completly different from in-game swf. I swear some people exaggerate some stuff way too much on both sides lol 
    SenzuDuck said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:

SenzuDuck said:

@chemical_reject said:

Tzeentchling9 said:

So what really happens is some people are too dumb to utilize outrageous advantages? You told her to run away and she choose not to. I suppose we are also ignoring her immediately calling out the Killer's direction and movements once on the hook. Master said: @chemical_reject said: @NoxiousOnnyyxx Even though they are complete plebs, they still are aware that hes being chased and all worked on gens

Lol salty killer mains 

Thank you!!

But don't worry guys - according to them SWF is the toxicity, you know... you guys having a joke and laughing at each others mess-ups.

Forum swf is completly different from in-game swf. I swear some people exaggerate some stuff way too much on both sides lol 

I mean - I'm someone who plays killer a lot and I've never dodge a lobby in my life except for bad pings or forgotten to do something and I have absolutely no issue with SWF at all I think they're the more enjoyable matches because it isn't a brainless M1 - Ability - Hook repeat match.

Some people just can't handle a challenge, or they like to say it's a challenge it's just another game for me.

Completly agree. I enjoy challenges as well, one of the main reasons I play video games :) and rarely do I actually come across the elusive 4 man swf death squad 
  • Tucking_FriggeredTucking_Friggered Member Posts: 272
    edited February 13

It doesn't matter what the worst SWF teams can do, it only matters what the best can. If the best can play in a way that makes winning all but impossible for any but a dedicated Nurse then there is a problem.

SenzuDuck said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    SenzuDuck said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

SenzuDuck said:

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:

SenzuDuck said:

@chemical_reject said: Tzeentchling9 said:

So what really happens is some people are too dumb to utilize outrageous advantages? You told her to run away and she choose not to.    I suppose we are also ignoring her immediately calling out the Killer's direction and movements once on the hook.        Master said:    @chemical_reject said:    @NoxiousOnnyyxx        Even though they are complete plebs, they still are aware that hes being chased and all worked on gens

Lol salty killer mains  Exactly that, despite you probably never having played against them they're still in here calling you dumb and plebs for a single mistake made in one match. These are the types of people that ruin this game imo.

Thank you!!

I mean - I'm someone who plays killer a lot and I've never dodge a lobby in my life except for bad pings or forgotten to do something and I have absolutely no issue with SWF at all I think they're the more enjoyable matches because it isn't a brainless M1 - Ability - Hook repeat match.

Some people just can't handle a challenge, or they like to say it's a challenge it's just another game for me.

Completly agree. I enjoy challenges as well, one of the main reasons I play video games :) and rarely do I actually come across the elusive 4 man swf death squad 

Last year killer became incredibly easy but the usual suspects from this forum still haven't been able to do better.

I think the only real issue this game has is some of the building loops are too long with certain perks, mainly balanced landing + Crotus Prenn/Hadnofun

Yes, but those can be fixed and their map design flaws so I'm sure the devs will find a way to fix em. Maybe add some more doorways in crotus pren  to make the pallets there more mindgameable and on Haddonfield maybe some more closed/opened windows so the killer can get through idk I'm not a dev :lol:
    edited February 13

@SenzuDuck said:

@Tucking_Friggered said:
    It doesn't matter what the worst SWF teams can do, it only matters what the best can. If the best can play in a way that makes winning all but impossible for any but a dedicated Nurse then there is a problem.

Every killer could run Ebony Mori so we should be balancing around that as well.

Ebony mori is a UR blood web item and can not be maintained every match by virtue of the cost and scarcity. Try again.

edited February 13

Yes, we do base balancing the game around what the best groups can do because if you do not then they can exploit whatever balance issue is there and become unbeatable.

• SenzuDuckSenzuDuck Member Posts: 2,109
    edited February 13

@Tucking_Friggered said:
    Yes, we do base balancing the game around what the best groups can do because if you do not then they can exploit whatever balance issue is there and become unbeatable.

Yes, you can absolutely exploit bad killers, all they need to do is stop posting and play the game to gain more experience.

I find it odd how they all claim they dodge SWF but still have a major issue with it - almost like they just want the fun removed.

If you think SWF is hard, and you start buffing around that, you make the game impossible for solo players, well done, you've further ruined the game because some bad killers on the forum can't handle SWF.

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    Chem some people are too simple minded and take this game way too seriously. They wouldn't understand what a laugh is if it hit them in the face. 

That is what they don't get you two spend more time teabagging each other and messing around in our "super elite swf swat squad"!

@SenzuDuck said:

It is ok trust me we laugh at all the dumb comments and users we encounter on the forum, when we play the game. Our swf chat mostly consists of us looking at the forum during lobby simulator and laughing at nerf this buff that delete ds delete the hatch, remove noed, nurse op etc.... Did a generator toxic, escaped toxic, killed a survivor toxic, didn't start the match on a hook or on the ground toxic, escaped the killer in chase toxic, found a brown med kit toxic, ran from the killer toxic.