We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

**Science fair claudette / street meg. **

SVETLOSVETLO Member Posts: 8
edited February 12 in Survivors

Hello everyone,so im here cause im a bit sad,is there any way to get these exclusives again? Like i know about kinguin/ebay,but its like so so expensive for boy who cannot work.
Thanks for possibly help !
Have a nice day.

-svetlo0

Post edited by SVETLO on
Tagged:

Comments

• SVETLOSVETLO Member Posts: 8

Im also sorry for not perfect english,but im still learning :) !

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 1,870

It's very hard now to get those cosmetics...Sadly almost everyone would love to get this pack, but I think only the streamers get those items. You can try ask any of them.

• ArrozArroz Member Posts: 965

@SVETLO said:
    Hello everyone,so im here cause im a bit sad,is there any way to get these exclusives again? Like i know about kinguin/ebay,but its like so so expensive for boy who cannot work.
    Thanks for possibly help !
    Have a nice day.

-svetlo0

It's just impossible you can buy them on ebay for 100$, but they can be fake :( so sad they are not available anymore.

• SVETLOSVETLO Member Posts: 8

Oh,thanks for answers,thats sad but ye :/ Maybe one day i will be able to buy them !