We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

Thank you so much devs for the Nintendo Switch announcement!

Seriously thank you so much Behaviour! Having my favourite game on the go and when I travel is very exciting. Im sure it will be a massive challenge to your team but I have faith in yous delivering a great version that everyone will enjoy. Seriously thank you so much guys!

Now if yous would kindly make a demonic killer Pikachu that would be great :D

Keep up the great work Behaviour!

Comments

• PluPlu Member Posts: 605
    edited February 14

Can't wait for the 20 fps gameplay and mcdonalds wifi killers and surv

• AlphaJacksonAlphaJackson Member Posts: 472

gonna go buy a switch, and not play it until dbd comes out, an investment we'll say :)

• SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 94

@Plu said:
    Can't wait for the 20 fps gameplay and mcdonalds wifi killers and surv

The game will have dedicated servers by then, so it wouldn't matter for the wifi part. Not for survivors anyway.
    But yeah enjoy those 10fps to be more exact.