We have been made aware of two new exploits that could potentially be abused to ruin the enjoyment of others. While our team investigates and fixes these issues, we will be banning players who abuse the following (in accordance of our game rules, which can be found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/):
- 2+ killers in a match exploit: Abusing bugs to join a public match a second killer
- Legion mend time exploit: Abusing a bug with Filthy Blade and Nasty Blade add-ons to greatly extend mending time

If you witness a player abusing the Legion mend time exploit, please be sure to report them through the in-game report system. There is no need to report the 2+ killers in a match exploit. We have access to data that will allow us to find the players abusing the exploit.

The next survivor should be a dev! or a Mod

MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 899

grins i can see @not_Queen or perhaps Matthew Cote hehe

Comments

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 1,643

What good reason would there be?

Besides, we already have not_Queen, she voiced the Spirit.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 899

@DocOctober for fun! -.-

edited February 14

@Mushwin said:
    @DocOctober for fun! -.-

I don't see any fun in playing as one of the mods or devs. They don't fit the game as playable Characters.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 9,341

There's only one dev I'd like to see in the game: Ash. And that's because he was actually taken by the Entity.

• Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 2,966

Hey, dwight looks like cote

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,616

@Mushwin said:
    @DocOctober for fun! -.-

I don't see any fun in playing as one of the mods or devs. They don't fit the game as playable Characters.

It'd work, we just need a Dev as a Killer and a balanced game as the survivor. 

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No. I don't remember his name, but it was a different dev at BHVR that was Dwight's face model.

• Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 2,966

@DocOctober said:

@ToxicFengM1n said:

No. I don't remember his name, but it was a different dev at BHVR that was Dwight's face model.

Uhhhhh, I know who you are talking about

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,616
    edited February 14

@ToxicFengM1n said:

You sure? Cause i heard about that rumor that for every Dwight that gets killed a Killer gets nerfed.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 899

Lol i can so see it now! though Dwight in those glasses, i mean give him long hair and he would be like ozzy osbourne.....