Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Story Time

While we’re chillin around the campfire tell us some of your most interesting stories from in game...or not.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183
    So once I was playing Freddy and I was just walking around inside the red forest main house and I heard a Claudette healing, i looked around and i couldnt find her until I realized she was healing right in front of my eyes in a dark spot in the house. 
    Theres a Claudette here

• MichikoMichiko Member Posts: 623
    One time I got gen-rushed and made it to the Exit Gate just in time to witness the Survivors new twerk choreography. 

#dwightgotcake
  • SpencerSpencer Member Posts: 68

@Michiko said:
    One time I got gen-rushed and made it to the Exit Gate just in time to witness the Survivors new twerk choreography. 

dwightgotcake

Lmao

• JudgementJudgement Member Posts: 797
    Well I got a few.

1; Way back on PS4 when the game came out free for PS+ holders, I ran around a Huntress for three generators until the gates were open. Console ‘inferiorities’ in mind, I’m surprised she didn’t rage quit.
    I was a split-second off of being hit after dropping a pallet, but the Huntress was just stunned in time, and I managed to get out through the exit gates.
    Saw the Killer’s loadout. See, I was suspicious that she was moving a bit fast, and I knew she had it already - NOED.
    I was a split-second off of finding out the hard way that the Huntress had NOED.
    She never got any kills, but didn’t DC.

2; I used to main Doctor until one time when my PC crashed because of how much performance tanks when I use him (from 35fps to 24fps), but I finally managed to down this pesky Survivor then I heard a gen pop. Then another, and another, until there was one generator left.
    Turns out the second-last guy 99’d generators and popped them all, just after I downed the other Survivor.
    They were a SWF Duo that were pretty chill and pretty good. The guy popping the gens made me think he was hacking until he explained it after I finished up the game with a 4K. No toxic stuff, just a fun and funny match.
    The dude I had just downed when the gens popped said he laughed his ass off while he was watching me slowly turning to look at each generator that went off.

3; Obsession disconnected when I literally only looked up as Legion, in The Game, with Hex: The Third Seal. He was running around a strong loop and my game froze for a moment. Normally when I drop frames I look up for a bit, but it lasted long enough that I thought the game crashed. When the frames came back, he disconnected thinking I was using the ‘lose chase as Legion to make you bleed out’ thing. I let a streamer smash my hex totem and  decided to farm with everyone. One person didn’t want to farm and let himself die on hook, and I could respect that considering he had been bleeding out for 3 minutes with everyone blind until I let the totem get smashed.
    But it’s amazing how much a DS, Sprint Burst, Self-Care and Borrowed Time user, with all his crutches and cancerous perks and everything, disconnects as soon as a Legion looks up for a little bit.
  • KingBKingB Member Posts: 747
    My brother was new to the game and someone last second switched to a p3 David with a flashlight, a p3 meg with a flashlight, and a p3 claudette iirc. He's rank 18 at this time playing trapper with zero add-ons and only level 1 brutal strength. I took over and got one in the shack early. Basement hooked and I had 3 traps close by. One trap disarmed (I hadn't gotten far) so I came back as they were unhooking and reset it, tunneled the david off the hook and bam meg runs into a trap. 2 basement hooks and I reset all 3 traps. Then claudette got in so I rushed back. Downed the meg and picked her up while david tries to flashlight save. Smacked him down blah blah blah stuff happens I get a 4k.