Welcome to the Dead by Daylight forums! Please take a moment to read through the forum rules before posting: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

If you thought.....

If you thought 'What REALLY happens during swf' was funny, watch this. 

Comments

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 3,289

Another Video shows her laughing because a Leatherface DCed "because of her" (probably because he was frustrated, he could not catch anyone and all Gens were done)...

I think she wants to be like OchiDO when she is grown up?

• NoxiousOnnyyxxNoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343

Another Video shows her laughing because a Leatherface DCed "because of her" (probably because he was frustrated, he could not catch anyone and all Gens were done)...

Who's Ochido? Must be someone you idolize. 
  • Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 3,289

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Aven_Fallen said:

Yea because anyone who likes survivor must be like ochido right? You people are pathetic , even if they were being toxic it's nothing like the things ochido did that got him banned there's nothing wrong with having fun playing the game, most of the people on this forum are a big emotional pile of salt who get so butthurt about this game and the other role that it's 100% unacceptable to have fun unless they're 4k everyone with no effort , survivor bots can't come fast enough for these guys @Vietfox

Wow that escalated quickly.
    I am a Survivor Main, only sometimes playing Killer.

But no, being Toxic is not nice at all. And I do not understand why somebody really thinks it is funny if a Killer DCs. If someone DCs in my game, I am more like "Well, ok". But I would never think of doing a video about it.

And yes, for me this kind of behavior is childish and stupid. You can see it otherwise, totally fine. But I guess I can have my opinion, am I right?

Yea because anyone who likes survivor must be like ochido right? You people are pathetic , even if they were being toxic it's nothing like the things ochido did that got him banned there's nothing wrong with having fun playing the game, most of the people on this forum are a big emotional pile of salt who get so butthurt about this game and the other role that it's 100% unacceptable to have fun unless they're 4k everyone with no effort , survivor bots can't come fast enough for these guys @Vietfox
    Ikr!! Another salty killer main who got butthurt that his inbred brother got bullied by a p2 claudette. Most of these idiots think they are alllll pro when really they are noooo show. I'm sure this guy watches this Ochido person and still hates on them. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Aven_Fallen said:

But no, being Toxic is not nice at all. And I do not understand why somebody really thinks it is funny if a Killer DCs. If someone DCs in my game, I am more like "Well, ok". But I would never think of doing a video about it.

And yes, for me this kind of behavior is childish and stupid. You can see it otherwise, totally fine. But I guess I can have my opinion, am I right?

To each their own. I don't really care what people think. I just posted this for all the butthurt cry babies who think they are entitled to being 'right'
    Paddy4583 said:

I believe he was a sexual predator that Played flashlight morse code, adding arina on to the end of killers names and crying when he got downed and his DS got dribbled
    Huh, sounds like a douche flute like majority of the people that commenting on here with their bullsh!t
  • OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Aven_Fallen said:

Yep you are entitled to your opinion and I won't knock on you for having one , I personally think having fun with friends isn't an issue as long as anyone isn't going out of the way to message the killer nasty remarks or holding the game hostage 
  • VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,826

Do you realize that killers can't hear them?
    Vietfox said:

Do you realize that killers can't hear them?
    I don't think they are smart enough for that. 
    Michiko said:
    *raises a finger to begin to respond, but pauses because I may be banned for it*

Carry on...
    I love you
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,147
    Michiko said:
    *raises a finger to begin to respond, but pauses because I may be banned for it*

Carry on...

Stay strong girl. Say Hi to @lowbei on the row for me.
  • MichikoMichiko Member Posts: 624
    Michiko said:

Carry on...
    I love you
    Love you too, 

• e8Latticee8Lattice Member Posts: 189

The lame is strong with this thread

• SpencerSpencer Member Posts: 68

Ngl shits funny af, I used to troll on every game I had in any way possible. The salt caused was off the charts, the messages I received ranged from a simple [BAD WORD] to an adult man showing me his stocks and how much money he made to try and make me feel bad, which is the exact opposite of what it did lol. After a while though it got kinda old...and that’s when I started to feel for people who couldn’t take a joke or who were putting a lot of effort into their gameplay and didn’t want to mess around. Point I’m tryna make is I feel for both sides. With that being said trolls have a litle sympathy and respect for those who don’t want to [BAD WORD] around. Getting trolled can get extremely frustrating(speaking from experience) and can ruin a persons day. Im not saying stop trolling all together, but if you notice the person your trolling is getting extra salty just feel for them and have a litle respect for them and their playstyle, you might see a different aspect to the game you hadn’t before. And for the competitive side, same thing not saying stop being competitive but if you catch yourself getting trolled and heated to the point where you want to throw your controller or wtvr. just take a breath and remember it’s not worth it, it’s a downward spiral that will just get worse. Instead maybe laugh at yourself Ik it’s the last thing you want to do but it helps. This way you can cool off and play another match with a cool head. Also you might see why people troll and have a laugh, instead of angrily messaging a troll which (hint) is the worse thing you can do. Hope this helps✌️

fcc2014 said:
    Michiko said:

Carry on...

He’s in solitary confinement! Word around the cellblock is he called someone a crybaby. 
    e8Lattice said:

The lame is strong with this thread

The ignorance is strong your comment
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

@fcc2014 said:

He's around.

powerbats said:

@fcc2014 said:

He's around.

#stopsnitchin!
    powerbats said:

@fcc2014 said:

He's around.

😉 kind of figured
    Michiko said:
    powerbats said:

@fcc2014 said:

He's around.

#stopsnitchin!
    Put down that homemade shiv.
  • TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,114

@NoxiousOnnyyxx said:
    Aven_Fallen said:

Jesus, imagine getting this butthurt

• SpaceCoconutSpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,207
    Honestly, I'm a little butthurt that this wasn't moved to media as quickly as my noed discussion video was...

Cant watch since I'm at work, but I'm curious to see what this is about.
    fcc2014 said:
    Michiko said:
    powerbats said:

@fcc2014 said:

He's around.

#stopsnitchin!
    Put down that homemade shiv.
    *tucks it back in my overalls pocket and looks around slowly*

• EvelineEveline Member Posts: 2,340
    How is that funny?
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited February 2019
    Gotta love how so many toxic surviors use P3 Claudette. Any advantage they can get eh?

Common P3 claudette meta perks too. Such boring, boring players.
  • OrionsFury4789OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Gotta love how so many toxic surviors use P3 Claudette. Any advantage they can get eh?

I main Claudette, there's nothing wrong with it and I'll bet you wouldn't call me boring if you saw me play   it's funny how people try to generalize whole groups like they know it all
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

I main Claudette, there's nothing wrong with it and I'll bet you wouldn't call me boring if you saw me play   it's funny how people try to generalize whole groups like they know it all
    I said many toxic survivors use P3 claudette. Which is true. Never said all.

As for boring, the meta is stale. Using sprint burst and going straight for the most broken loops in the map....it gets old man.