Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to an issue with Hit Validation affecting interactions with Oni players, we are temporarily disabling the feature until the next hotfix.

Wtf is this

Last time I checked the Blood web doesn’t work like this.

Comments

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,247

And how pray-tell is it suppose to work?

• SpencerSpencer Member Posts: 68

Huh haven’t seen that before and bruh some people on this forum needa chill lol.

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,247

@ClogWench said:
    You took too many things before getting a perk and the big guy snatched it up. It does that.

It ate it right up, like a fat guy at a buffet.

• NurseMainBTWNurseMainBTW Member Posts: 531

The entity wakes up after you take the 4th item. Meaning that when you pick a 5th it will start eating the bloodweb.

However, the entity will always wake up AND eat the remaining perk on the bloodweb/eat a random item once you take a perk at any moment.

Lime damn, how are you people treated at work and in real life?

Tbh some of you guys are just asking for trolls.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,558

You mean how are people treating us for giving answers?
    Pretty good i'd say.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Spencer said:
    Lime damn, how are you people treated at work and in real life?

No one's said anything offensive. They're just answering you're query. No need to be touchy.

Nah I’ve seen this [BAD WORD] before way to many times. People are always tryna look smart, or tough or whatever because they’re too scared to be themselves and no one admits. Reason being some one else is gonna try to do the exact same thing for their own pride. It’s a [BAD WORD] up a world, don’t be afraid to be different and yeah I’m touchy. Also your age doesn’t mean [BAD WORD] don’t be afraid to remember the kid in you.❤️

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,558

@ClogWench said:

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Spencer said:
    Nah I’ve seen this [BAD WORD] before way to many times. People are always tryna look smart, or tough or whatever because they’re too scared to be themselves and no one admits. Reason being some one else is gonna try to do the exact same thing for their own pride. It’s a [BAD WORD] up a world, don’t be afraid to be different and yeah I’m touchy. Also your age doesn’t mean [BAD WORD] don’t be afraid to remember the kid in you.❤️

You're reading into what everyone is saying to the extent that you've created your own fantasy story. I dunno if I should be impressed or worried.

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,449

@Boss said:

@ClogWench said:

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,183
    ClogWench said:

• AlwaysInAGoodShapeAlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,300
    @Spencer

The entity always goes to the closest perk first. Only when there are no perks would it go to the closest outer thingy.

That is what happened. The entity takes the closest perk.
  • twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 4,050
    NurseMainBTW answered your question, after you take 4 nodes the entity awakens and you see it above a perk if one is available in the web, once you pick a 5th node the entity eats one, it just so happened it spawned above your teachable so that got eaten, it will respawn in another one don't worry.
  • RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 3,666
    edited February 2019

O_O

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Spencer said:
    Tbh some of you guys are just asking for trolls.

They're giving you genuine respones. Shut your entitled ass up.

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,142

WTF? Everyone was friendly and simply answered your question. If anyone needs to chill, it's you...