Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Do You Watch???

I'm a PS4 player and I'm always curious....if you are sacrificed, do you spectate the game to see who makes it afterwards? Or do you just move on to a new game? I like to spectate especially when other players aren't helpful or purposely don't rescue hooked survivors so they can hatch escape.

Comments

• PinkErickaPinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    edited February 2019
    Sometimes. It just depends on if the killer and my team mates grab my attention by the way they behave in-game, but it they’re boring and don’t know what they’re doing then I won’t stay.
  • branchini1979branchini1979 Member Posts: 295
    If the ending is 50/50 either way, or I have an affinity to a survivor that was helpful to me then yes, otherwise I'll move on
  • GiddawidGiddawid Member Posts: 102

I agree with @branchini1979 - also when I need to know if my sacrifice meant that another survivor could escape, then I'll stay and watch as well :)

• lasombra1979lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

If it was a good match throughout, I will watch it.

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    It depends how invested I was in it. Normally that's the games that go on a long time, are very close, and the team works well together.
  • DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 3,011
    Depends on how well the killer plays and if I notice my teammates actually being useful.