>last gen is completed
>adrenaline.jpeg
>Mfw

Comments

• friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

true story

@PiiFree said:
    Did you get mad? Yes? Remember, if you get mad over a videogame, you "have a problem".

jk, this sucks bigtime but luckily doesn't happen very often.

yeah but when it does happen it is very infuriating

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    In b4 someone says "git gud".

But seriously if you can't find a survivor early, or the one you find has DS then you're up [BAD WORD] creek. The early game is so important for a killer.
  • PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,142

@friendlykillermain said:

@PiiFree said:
    Did you get mad? Yes? Remember, if you get mad over a videogame, you "have a problem".

jk, this sucks bigtime but luckily doesn't happen very often.

yeah but when it does happen it is very infuriating

Absolutely. I usually need a break from DbD after such matches, or at least a break from playing Killer.

@The_Crusader said:
    In b4 someone says "git gud".

But seriously if you can't find a survivor early, or the one you find has DS then you're up [BAD WORD] creek. The early game is so important for a killer.

yeah to be fair i was trying to have a laid back match so that much is on me but goddamn i wasnt expecting to have a nuclear strike rammed up my ass

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

Welcome to the life of an unviable killer

edited February 2019

@Master said:

i just want my trapper to be viable hes too much fun and having him be so weak is sad

• IamFranIamFran Member Posts: 444

@Master said:

i just want my trapper to be viable hes too much fun and having him be so weak is sad

Make more noise. Maybe one day in the future the devs will finally notice that Stitched bag should be in the base kit.

@IamFran said:

@Master said:

Make more noise. Maybe one day in the future the devs will finally notice that Stitched bag should be in the base kit.

oh what i would give for that that would be the day

@Giddawid do you know of any plans for the trapper?

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,205

@IamFran said:

@Master said:

Even that wont really help him if we are honest.

@Master said:

@IamFran said:

@Master said:

yeah maybe a jaw upgrade in base kit too

• GiddawidGiddawid Member Posts: 102

@friendlykillermain We understand some frustrations that can come from this but right now we are not working on trapper updates.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 10,531

@Master said:

@IamFran said:

@Master said:

Straight up rips off their foot

@Giddawid said:
    @friendlykillermain We understand some frustrations that can come from this but right now we are not working on trapper updates.

thats fine i completely understand thank you for the response

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

@Master said:

I really like Trapper, he's not bad but he would benefit from some good buffs, I personally think that he should have more bear traps on the map and have the ability to carry at least two at the same time as a base

@LCGaster said:

@Master said:

I really like Trapper, he's not bad but he would benefit from some good buffs, I personally think that he should have more bear traps on the map and have the ability to carry at least two at the same time as a base

oooo intresting idea

@LCGaster said:

@Master said:

oooo intresting idea

To have success with Trapper you pretty much need to carry more than one trap, it takes way too much time otherwise. Put down, pick up, put down. Carrying two traps saves a lot more time than you think. And I don't know the exact number of traps but they are too few, i know they are less than 10, the Hag can have 10 on the map at all times and can teleport to them. Sooo, these are the reasons why I think this would be a good buff

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@Master said:

oooo intresting idea

To have success with Trapper you pretty much need to carry more than one trap, it takes way too much time otherwise. Put down, pick up, put down. Carrying two traps saves a lot more time than you think. And I don't know the exact number of traps but they are too few, i know they are less than 10, the Hag can have 10 on the map at all times and can teleport to them. Sooo, these are the reasons why I think this would be a good buff

definently and maybe if the traps spawned open for a lucky catch

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@Master said:

oooo intresting idea

Hmm...maybe, I don't think this would help much but sure, why not?

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@Master said:

oooo intresting idea

we should start an uprising of greentext posts

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@Master said:

oooo intresting idea

Yeesh

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@LCGaster said:

@Master said:

oooo intresting idea

Yeesh

ehh its a fun format

• Scgamecock86Scgamecock86 Member Posts: 474

@Master said:

@IamFran said:

@Master said:

Straight up rips off their foot

And leaves the hindered effect for the remainder of the trial!