The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who remembers when you could mori someone without having to hook them?

Rex_HuinRex_Huin Member Posts: 1,012

Just reminiscing...ahh...the good old days...

Comments

• DexyIVDexyIV Member Posts: 444

No, and I'm glad I wasn't around for it

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,731

Unfortunately I was not around. I am sad now.

• HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Oh yeah I remember.. It was broken af, but it was "balanced" if you u compare it to what tools survivors had back then.

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,120

Thinking about it wets my pants.

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 2,626
    edited February 22
    It was certainly alot scarier to see a secret offering back then.

It was also fun to go versus the old version of the sabo squads, slug to bait them in and laugh as you take them out one by one.
  • Paddy4583Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    And when BNP was instant 
  • SinnerSinner Member Posts: 333

I like to remember the jungle gym infinite on corn maps with double windows and no entity blocking them. <3

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,479
    And the sabo was meta...
  • SinnerSinner Member Posts: 333

L4D Claudette on macmillan with New Moon Bouquet

• ColonGlockColonGlock Member Posts: 413

It was how I got the achievement. I feel sorry for killers trying to get 4 mories in a match these days with disconnect meta.

@ColonGlock said:
    It was how I got the achievement. I feel sorry for killers trying to get 4 mories in a match these days with disconnect meta.

Got mine awhile back, Trapper on PS4

• PeasantPeasant Member Posts: 3,855

@Shad03 said:

@ColonGlock said:

I think I got mine a few months ago just by playing Hag. I was going for Adept Hag and got fortunate with a rather nasty totem spawn in Red Forest.

@Peasant said:

@Shad03 said:

@ColonGlock said:

I think I got mine a few months ago just by playing Hag. I was going for Adept Hag and got fortunate with a rather nasty totem spawn in Red Forest.

Nice :)

Once did a 4 man devour with Hag, cause the idiots saw my totem at the worst possible moment when I had five stacks, so they kept swarming it. I slugged them all and ate them one by one. Delicious.

• TheHoodiedOneTheHoodiedOne Member Posts: 7,607

@Rex_Huin said:
    Just reminiscing...ahh...the good old days...

Yes I do, it was the true definition of horror, ahh, THIS GAVE ME AN IDEA FOR A GAME MODE!

@Rex_Huin made a game mode about this

@Shad03 said:

@Peasant said:

@Shad03 said:

@ColonGlock said:

Nice :)

Once did a 4 man devour with Hag, cause the idiots saw my totem at the worst possible moment when I had five stacks, so they kept swarming it. I slugged them all and ate them one by one. Delicious.

Tasty mmmh

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,360

i also remember the round where i only got 1 kill with a red mori... xDDD

tbf, the game was very new at that time and i was just about to P2 my first killer (trapper), so... yeah xD

• HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,650
    I remember that monster. I saw death a many times with the insta mori it was gross
  • MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 4,389

I remember those days, and when NOED & Bitter Murmur were pretty much meta because NOED had unlimited time to it. Also infinites were a real thing back then - the old cow tree for example.